Junk

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Katelyn

Re: Junk

Post by Katelyn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi Alexandra, how are you? Hope you are enjoying your weekend. You are absolutely right dear. Junk food is not good for health. We must eat healthy and clean. One must include green vegetables to their diet. Stay healthy everyone.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:52 pm

I agree with you though thats tough. People like me are so much in love with food at the restaurants that this just feels like impossible. However, what you say is very right. I am myself trying to home cook all I want to eat. Vegetables are hence my favourite too. I like the topic you decided to talk on. God bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Hey Alexander, Hope you are doing well. This is right. Junk food effects you. This is very dangerous. It can cause a lot of issues. Excess gain in weight can cause. Made the same junk at home.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 am

Hi. How are you? I agree with you. You have shared an informative topic. We must not eat junk food. It is very harmful for us. Thankyou for sharing such informative topic. Lots of love. Stay bless.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 am

So happy to see you on the forum. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for your suggestions. I agree with you. The vegetables are containing so many proteins and vitamins. So these are good for health. Whereas junk food increases weight. I hope everyone will follow these instructions. It would be good for everyone. Have a good day.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi there Alexandra, how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. You are absolutely right dear. We must cut down our consumption of junk food. It is not good for health. We must include green vegetables to our diet. Thanks for posting. Take care.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:39 pm

hello dear. How are you? I hope all is fine. Yes, I totally agree with you. It's really very harmful to us. It sometimes leaves a very dangerous effect on us. We should avoid all these things. All the best.

selena

Post by selena » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 am

Yes it's simple. Nothing complicated. A ten year can tell this too. That all these we eat are healthy or not? The difficult part is to follow. We lack there. We go for shortcuts and sometimes for the taste buds. But we must be careful for our health over all. If we will not take care now , we are teaching it to our kids too.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:24 am

Hey there. How are you doing? Junk food is totally unhealthy. It causes many health issues. Mainly the stomach and skin are affected by junk food. Avoid junk food. It's totally harmful to you and your family. Have a good day. Best wishes to her.

polo

Post by polo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 am

Hello dear! Hope you are fine. Nice topic discussed. I agree with your point. High-calorie food is not good for health. Instead of eating junk food, home cooked items are the best. Even teachers at the school have told me not to give junk to kids. Yes, homemade food is yummy and healthy too. Take care.