Junk

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
ALexandra

Junk

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 am

We must stop having junk. Its veey harmful. We must change our diet to fruits and vegetables. They are tasty and healthy. Not only these we can make burgers and pizza at home. That will be more clean and safe. What do you think?

Elli Tiner

Re: Junk

Post by Elli Tiner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 am

Darling this post is just like you spoke my heart out. Junks are not good for health. They make us fat and lethargic. We all should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Try to include milk and yogurt in your diet. High-calorie food can lead us towards heart problems. Food prepared at home is hygienic and healthy too. Take care.

ALexandra

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:12 am

Elli Tiner wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 am
Darling this post is just like you spoke my heart out. Junks are not good for health. They make us fat and lethargic. We all should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Try to include milk and yogurt in your diet. High-calorie food can lead us towards heart problems. Food prepared at home is hygienic and healthy too. Take care.
Yes honey I am happy you agree. Indeed they are very fattening. I do have lots of yogurt. Yes I myself have seen many heart cases. Even cholesterol is a problem. Home cooked items are te best. Lots of love for you.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:26 am

Honey, Thank you for sharing this post. Welcome to the forum. This post is a life saver. I am even tired of telling my kids my kids of the demerits of junk food. They do not want to eat healthy homemade food. Share some ideas what you do to make them eat healthily? Love from my side. Take care.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 am

Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. You are absolutely right dear. One should eat healthy food. Junk food is not good for health. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Keep sharing.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:27 am

Hello Sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. Welcome to the board. I am also very angry with kids. There always eat junk food and cold drinks. High-calorie food is not good for health. It is just fattening. Love from my side. Take care.

carline

Post by carline » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi dear.Thanks for posting info on this topic.It isnt discussed much here.We need to be aware of this and discuss it more.Everyone goes through this some time in life.Unhealthy eating habits have become common.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I completely agree with you. Junk food isn't good for health. It is dangerous. It leads to obesity. It is worst of all. Take care.

Charlotte braxton

Post by Charlotte braxton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Yes, junk food increases our weight too. It's also unhealthy. Instead of eating junk food, we can eat homemade food. You are right dear. It's much more better than this junk. Thanks for your post. Nice topic discussed dear.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi, There beautiful. How are you doing? Is life treating you right? Junks are more of a trend these days. Children want it every time. Even teachers at the school have told me not to give junk to kids. They insisted on homemade food. Food which is high in protein is good for health. Yes, Homemade food is yummy and healthy too. Take care.