Breakfast

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
ALexandra

Breakfast

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 am

Hi parents, how are you? This ones for you guys. Please dont let your kids leave for school without breakfast. Having breakfast is very important. If they willl not eat something they will get weak and not able to study. I hope you guys understand. Take care.

Elli Tiner

Re: Breakfast

Post by Elli Tiner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 am

Hello Dear friend. How are you? Welcome to the forum. I simply love your post. Yes, I agree with you. Breakfast is very vital for health. As nowadays we live in such a fast world. That we don't even find time for breakfast. Breakfast should be done like a king. It is very important for school going kids. Take care.

ALexandra

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:14 am

Elli Tiner wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 am
Hello Dear friend. How are you? Welcome to the forum. I simply love your post. Yes, I agree with you. Breakfast is very vital for health. As nowadays we live in such a fast world. That we don't even find time for breakfast. Breakfast should be done like a king. It is very important for school going kids. Take care.
Hey, I am good. How are you? Breakfast is the main meal. Loved the positive reply from you. Yes you are right. Lots of good wishes. Thanks, you take care too.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:23 am

This was a much-needed post. Thank you for sharing this. Kids these days have engaged themselves in junk food. Which is bad for health and high in calories. All parents should make sure to give kids eggs, bread, and milk for breakfast. This breakfast will even keep their tummies full and happy. Take care. Love from my side.

carline

Post by carline » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you the energy you need to get things done and helps you focus at work or at school. Those are just a few reasons why it's the most important meal of the day. ... Breakfast helps replenish it.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi honey. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. Good to see you here on the forum. Your post is very good. Thaks for reminding us about this. We should give the kids a healthy breakfast. Take a great care of yourself, dear. You are so precious. Best wishes.

ALexandra

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Clare Tollison wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:23 am
This was a much-needed post. Thank you for sharing this. Kids these days have engaged themselves in junk food. Which is bad for health and high in calories. All parents should make sure to give kids eggs, bread, and milk for breakfast. This breakfast will even keep their tummies full and happy. Take care. Love from my side.
Thanks honey. Your welcome darling. Yes junk has become an everyday diet. Indeed healthy diet is very important. They will also be internally healthy. Loved the way you agreed. God bless you.

ALexandra

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:52 pm

carline wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:07 pm
Breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you the energy you need to get things done and helps you focus at work or at school. Those are just a few reasons why it's the most important meal of the day. ... Breakfast helps replenish it.
You added more information. Yups it makes us active. It adds lots of energy to us. Yes so right you are. You are a parent who gives breakfast everyday. I can see that. Lots of wishes.

ALexandra

Post by ALexandra » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Kyliee wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:11 pm
Hi honey. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. Good to see you here on the forum. Your post is very good. Thaks for reminding us about this. We should give the kids a healthy breakfast. Take a great care of yourself, dear. You are so precious. Best wishes.
I am good. What about you? Thanks darling. So sweet of you for the appreciation. Heheh that was a duty of a friend. Lots of love for you. Take care too.

Charlotte braxton

Post by Charlotte braxton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Yeah, breakfast is very important. It keeps the brain working. Not having breakfast will damage our brain. We should have breakfast daily without fail. This is for our own benefit. Take care! Have a good day. I hope this is helpful.