School lunches

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
MrsWhite

Re: School lunches

Post by MrsWhite » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:57 am

Ok so here is an idea. Children LOVE pizza and children LOVE french Fries. Tired of giving them both as lunch over and over again? Just combine the two and make a delicious serving of PIZZA FRIES. Just fry a few chips and top them up with bits of all the toppings of a Pizza. I am sure they will love it. Give them boiled eggs with cucumbers and carrots for a healthier meal. Hope this helped.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello Sarah. Hope all is good at your end. There are many sandwich varieties. She can give egg sandwich or cheese. Also can make vegetables straws. With some mustard dip or ketchup. Also occasionally make fries. Give then yougrt strips too.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Hey she can add anything in her child's lunch box. Make sure their lunch is divided in to three. First vegetables, that might include carrot, cucumber, peas, boiled potatoes etc. Secondly, fruits like Apple, banana, or whatever that is in season and last fast food like roll, nuggets, burger, fries and etc. This is how your child will learn to eat everything and won't be picky eater. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:52 am

Hey dear, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Many mothers face this problem. It is a tough situation. I think she should give them sandwiches. They might love to eat. Many kids like eating sandwiches. It is also healthy for them.

Brenna

Post by Brenna » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi. How are you? Many mothers face this situation. Giving a healthy diet is very important. I think she should go for sandwiches, noodles or pizza. Children love them. Monotonous lunches create a problem. Variety is important. Have a blessed life. Good luck.

Suzie

Post by Suzie » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi Sarah, Hope you are fine. This is actually very difficult. Children got bored easily. They want new surprise everyday. Thank you for sharing this post. It has given me so much ideas. God bless you and have a nice day.