Green tea...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Merry

Green tea...

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello ladies and gentle man, I hope you all are doing good. I wanted to talk about green tea. There are many women who are facing overweight issues. I'll advise you all to make a habit of drinking green tea daily in the morning. It helps a lot to lose weight. In fact, I myself have experienced it. I lost 10 Kg weight just by drinking green tea. Take care guys. Lots of love from my side.

Sarah Andrew

Re: Green tea...

Post by Sarah Andrew » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Hello there Merry. I hope you are in good health. You are absolutely right on that. Green tea is a very effective way of shedding that extra weight. It speeds up the digestion process and improves metabolism. Try to have green tea half hour before or after every meal of the day. Thanks for your advice. take care!

Ella

Post by Ella » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi Merry. First of all i like you name a lot. Its a sweet name. Secondly i have heard a lot about green tea. But i think you need to balance your diet as well.Because eating burgers and at the same time drinking tea will not help.Have a good day!

Valentina Pal

Post by Valentina Pal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Merry, how are you doing? Hope you are fine. Yes, I agree, green tea has so many befits. It reduces weight. studies found that women who drank the green tea had a 20-30% lower risk of developing breast cancer. It also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. So guys just drink green tea at least two times a day. Thanks for sharing this post. Have fun.

sarah loren

Post by sarah loren » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Hey Merry, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. It's really different and interesting. I think it would help a lot. I have listen from many people. I should try it now. Have a nice day honey.

poppy

Post by poppy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Hey, I am fine. I hope you are also fine. Well, green diet is no doubt a very useful drink. It is helpful in losing weight. Almost all dietician recommend it in dieting. I have personally seen many cases. So, I also recommend it for losing weight. Love to you dear. Have a good day.

Sozeen Ri

Post by Sozeen Ri » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:29 am

hai? I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this useful post. Green tea is very useful for the stomach. Many people use it to lose weight. It will also help in digestion. Please share more information about this. Have a good day.

Nelly

Post by Nelly » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Hey Merry. How are you? I am doing great. Weight loss is really a big problem. And green tea is one of the solution. But there are many other as well. Women can go for that as well.

carline

Post by carline » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Hello.You are right.I heard this too.Green tea is a great detox.It helps get rid of waste and keeps the body clean and healthy.I started drinking too.I dont enjoy it though but if it helps with weight loss so what the heck.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Thanks for posting this. Yes you are right. Green tea helps a lot. I recently lost weight. It was due to workout and green tea. Everyone must make the habit of drinking green tea. All the best.