KIDS.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sandy winget

KIDS.

Post by Sandy winget » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello everyone, how are you all? Hope everyone is doing good. Today I want to share about kids. Kids are really cute. I love spending time with kid. Although sometimes they are so intolerant. But its fun when they are around. I have a nephew, I really like when he is with me. Tell your experience with a kid?

Lillica

Re: KIDS.

Post by Lillica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I don't really like kids. No offence to anybody, lol. It is just that they are hard to deal with. I do have a nephew. I love him to the moon and back. He is adorable though.

Katey wingle

Post by Katey wingle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

I am good. How are you? Yes kids are the cutest. I have 1 son. He is my life. I am not a house wife. I work but I do spend time with my baby. Lots of love for your children.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello Sandy. How are you doing? Is your nephew fine? I even love kids. They are so cute and innocent. They are a blessing from God. They love us unconditionally. Sent direct from the heaven above. Take care. Love Elli.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 pm

Hey there. How are you? You are right. Kids are easily loved. I also love spending time with them. They make life so much easy. More power to you. Lots of love.

carline

Post by carline » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 pm

Aw yes.Kids are amazing.Love their innocence.Love seeing them be happy on little things.And then w=here we adults are.Who worry about everything.Wish i could go back to being a carefree kid.

Coby Rae

Post by Coby Rae » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello Sandy. How are you doing? It is a more beautiful feeling that having kids. Kids are amazing. Love their innocence. Love seeing them be happy with little things kids are really cute. I love spending time with a kid. Although sometimes they are so intolerant. Its fun when they are around. I can easily handle the kids with love and playing with them. Take care of you. Bye

Jennifer kane

Post by Jennifer kane » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:03 am

Hey Sandy, how are you? Hope you are doing well. I also love kids a lot. Especially the naughty one. Well, what's the name of your nephew. I also have a nephew. He is newly born, just 20 days. He looks really cute while sleeping.

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Hello Sandy! I hope you are doing amazing. Kids are blessings. Sometimes yes they are uncontrollable. They annoy you alot but they are innocent. You can have so much fun with them. You can play around laugh on stupid things. I am not the kind of person who will show attitude to kids because they are naught. I would instead go and join them. Love kids they are adorable.

Selena berry

Post by Selena berry » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Hey, how are you? You seem a very loving person. Kids are our best friends. We must give them love and care and not be harsh to them. Everyone is naughty but we cant keep on scolding them or be rude with them. They are innocent souls. They deserve lots of love from us.