Luckisest

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sandy winget

Luckisest

Post by Sandy winget » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:58 am

Hello everyone, how are you all? Hope everyone is enjoying their lives. I am really happy today. My daughter secured first position. She made me so proud. I am really lucky to have such daughter. May happiness never leave our way. Have a nice day buddies. Lots of love.

Jamilah Wigfall

Re: Luckisest

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:30 am

Hi Sandy. How are you? Well, that is really great. She truly has made you proud. I know you would be very happy. May every daughter in the world make their parents proud. Take care.

charlotte belle

Post by charlotte belle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi, I am good. How are you? Many many congratulations on this special day. Your daughter needs an appreciation. I appreciate her to make you proud on herself. Happiness will never leaver your way in life. I pray to God for your daughter, you and your happiness. Have you gifted anything to your daughter? You should gift her something special. Bye Bye.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Aw, congratulations to you. Also, to the little one. It seems like she works hard. You can see the reult. Continue to work hard. Take care.

Rory Hyatt

Post by Rory Hyatt » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi dear. How are you? Hope you are doing great. I'm good. I just want to congratulate you. You're lucky to have such a great daughter. Stay positive. Take care.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi to you dear girl. Hope you are doing wonderful.Oh goodness, congratulations on this amazing day. Your daughter must have worked hard . She need to be appreciated. You must so happy and proud. That girl must be so happy. May she be successful in her life . Lots of prayers for you and her . God bless you both dear.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:07 am

Wohoo congrats hon. Thanks for sharing the news with us. So happy for you. Lots of hugs for you. And kisses to your daughter. Stay blessed you two. And take care darling.

Sarah Andrew

Post by Sarah Andrew » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 am

Hello Sandy. Hope you are well. Congratulations dear! I am so happy for you and your daughter. Se must be a brilliant child! Have you gifted anything to your daughter? You must gift her something special. This will encourage her to do more. Ask your husband for ideas. Take care.

selena

Post by selena » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 pm

That's great. I am blessed to. My daughter is genius like yours. Congratulations it feels so great when kids bring amazing and proud moments. Surprise her with some gift. Hope she will enjoy her success.

alva

Post by alva » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your life. Wow, this is a great news. Congratulations to you. You and your daughter must be very excited. You're blessed to have such an intelligent daughter. You should give her some gifts. It will boost up his confidence. I hope she will continue like that. All the best. Stay blessed.