Parents.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sandy winget

Parents.

Post by Sandy winget » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello guys, how are you all? Hope you all are well. Today I want to share about parents. They are the true blessings. Its really difficult to live without them. They tell what is right for us. Although we don't give them attention and time from our tough schedule. We should realize that they are really important. I need to spread this please don't leave your parents because you never knew when they'll left.

Jamilah Wigfall

Re: Parents.

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 am

Hi, There Sandy. I hope you are fine. Welcome to the forum. Parents are a blessing from God. We should take care of them and value them. They are the only ones who sacrifice their everything for us. Even they deserve the love and care too. I know how it feels losing a parent. May God Bless us all. Take care.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Parents appreciation post, doing a great job here. Yes, they truly are a blessing. Nobody can ever replace them. They are the most sincere person to you. Have a good day.

Gemma Almeida

Post by Gemma Almeida » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 am

Hey honey. How are you? Hope you're doing great. This is such a nice post. Every parent deserves an appreciation. They do a lot for us. we don't realize how important they are. I know what it is like to lose a parent. They sacrifice everything for children. They deserve every happiness in the world.Take care,

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:59 am

Hey sweetie. How is life? I hope everything is good at your end. You're right. Parents truly are a blessing. They help us in every field of life. They support us and help us whenever we need them. Goodbye. Take care

Shininggirl

Post by Shininggirl » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 am

Ho are you? Parents are everything. Without them we can never be where we are. Their love is endless. We must keep on thanking them. They are our friends and life both. I love my parents. Nice post honey.

Jane eyre

Post by Jane eyre » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello dear, you have said very well dear. Thanks for your post honey. Parents are indeed a blessing. They have done a lot for us. We can't give them a single return of their sacrifices. Their love is unconditional dear. Take care of yourself honey.

charlotte belle

Post by charlotte belle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Yes, you are right. No one can better know than me. I have lost my parents many years ago. Really, it's a big loss. We should respect our parents. We should give time to them and pay our attention to them. But most people don't give time to them. They are not doing well with their parents. You have discussed a very very important point. I am very lucky to see your post. I agree with you dear. Thanks for this post on this forum. Take care.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:50 am

Thank you so much Sandy for opening our eyes. Parents are the biggest blessings one can have. Eventually we will know once we lose them. Before that we don't even care about them. We must know that our children are following us. If you will look after your parents they will take care of us. So do not neglect your parents.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Yeah, this is the best post I have ever read. After all, it's about parents. The one who have given us life! The one who has gone through everything just to make us a good human. The ones who work day and night to make us educated and a successful person. Take care of yourself honey! Have a good day buddy!