Sweets.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sandy winget

Sweets.

Post by Sandy winget » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello friends, how are you all? Hope everyone is enjoying their healthy lives. I am so addicted to sweets. I need sweet almost everyday. I think it can cause a problem. How should I stop this habit? Its really hard to do. Can you please give me any advice.

Emily Pratt

Re: Sweets.

Post by Emily Pratt » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi there how are you? Hope youre having a good day. Haha well getting rid of sweets is difficult. What you could do is try eating fruits whenever youre craving for sweets. Or try lessening the quantity daily. Stop buying them already. If you wont have them you wont eat them

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. You should not eat these much sweets. It is not good for health at all. You should slow down. Try to eat healthy food. It will help to fill up your hunger. Take care.

sarah loren

Post by sarah loren » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Hey Sandy, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Oh honey, it's really a bad habit. I was also addicted to it. However I was able to control my self. I think you should stop buying them. It's might help you stop eating this. Stay strong and have a nice day.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm

I am good. How are you doing? This habit is quite difficult to get rid of. I am also very used to of eating sweets but after all it's a bad habit. I think you should leseen the quantity. You should try having dark chocolates. Don't buy sweets so you could have control over yourself. Don't worry. Have a nice day.

carline

Post by carline » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Hello.You are right.You need to get rid of this addiction..Green tea is a great detox.It helps get rid of waste and keeps the body clean and healthy.You should start drinking it.I started drinking too.I dont enjoy it though but if it helps with weight loss so what the heck.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi, Darling how are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. Yes, I even love having sweets. Having so many sweets can lead us towards diabetes. The doctor suggested keeping candies with me. He told me I can take 1 when I feel like having something sweet. I can't thank him enough for this. Take care.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey you gotta take it slow. Sure sweets are addictive. But honestly theyre not good for health. Too much sugar intake can cause many health problems. Just try cutting down on them daily. Take care love. Best of luck to you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:30 am

Hey. How are you? Excess of everything is bad. I think if you are craving for sweets, go for something which is less sugary. You can eat fruits. Eating a lot of sweets will cause many problems. More power to you.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 am

I know sweets and sugary items are addicting. You need to have control over them. Otherwise, it will leave us towards diabetes. Try to quit your habit day by day. I know it is difficult. You can do it. Take care. Keep smiling!