Be happy.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sandy winget

Be happy.

Post by Sandy winget » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello guys, how are you all? Hope you all are fine. I want share that smile is most important in our lives. We need to smile even in our hard times. No matter whatever happens. Smile is the best makeup that any girl can wear. We need to make people smile. If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph beautiful, then just imagine if you keep on smiling how beautiful you life will be. I just want to see everyone happy, lots of love buddies.
Last edited by Sandy winget on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamilah Wigfall

Re: Smile

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 am

Hi, Sweetheart. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Welcome to the forum. I agree with you. This is such a nice post. I'm loving it. A smile is the best thing. It makes you look better and lively. Smiling is the best medicine. May God give us the strength to spread smiles everywhere. Take care. Love Jamilah.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. I appreciate your effort to spread a positive vibe. The world needs more positivity. You're doing a great job. Have a wonderful day. Take care.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am

Hey Sandy. What's up? I agree with you. Smiling is also good for our health. It lowers blood pressure. Stress is also released by smiling. Smiling is also said to ease the pain. Goodbye.

Jane eyre

Re: Be happy.

Post by Jane eyre » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello dear, how are you? Well, thanks for your post dear. It actually brought a smile on my face. You're such a sweet lady. I'm happy that you shared your post with us. It's so sweet of you. Have a good day dear.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello to you Sandy. I really like your name. It sounds so cute dear. Good evening to you and your family. Well i totally agree with you. This is an amazing post dear. I hope everyone go through this one. Smile is one o the best deeds. It makes you and the person with you happy. Smiling is the best medicine. May God give bless you all. Take care and lots of love dear .Bless you always.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 am

Hey thanks for this dose of positivity. Really needed to read sth like this. Thanks lovely friend. So happy to be a part of this forum. Youre so right. Real strength is when you keep smiling in your hard times. Being angry and agitated is so normal.

selena

Post by selena » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Staying happy and keep smiling. This is what we hear everytime. It's easier said then done. Atleast for me. I find it so difficult. I am tired of my personality. Don't know myself what to do. Why am I like this? If you have any suggestions let me know.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Thata right. Smiling is a good habit. When you smile it make environment positive. This way you add your share in spreading positivity. What you give cones back to you. So remember that this positivity will return to you soon. Good day friend.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello Sandy. You are right. Smiling is a very good thing. When we smile all our worries disappear. We should keep smiling and make others smile as well. Goodbye dear. Love you.