Dream

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Dyanas

Dream

Post by Dyanas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:44 am

Hey, I need help. I want to become a doctor. My family says a big no! What should I do? They say I should get married. I am just 21 now. Please friend advice me something.

ashleyjohn

Re: Dream

Post by ashleyjohn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:46 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have seen your post. If they don't want then ask them that i have a condition for marriage. You will marry with the person who have no objection. May your dreams comes true. My prayers are with you. Take Care.

selena

Post by selena » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:48 am

Hello. No one can force you into marrying. We are not in stoneage. What gave you been doing till now? Are you going to leave your studies mid way? Try explaining your family dear. I am sure they will understand you.

Jenifer

Post by Jenifer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are Fine. If they don't want then ask them that i have a condition for marriage. You will marry with the person who have no objection. May your dreams comes true. My prayers are with you. Take Care.

henrey pactus

Post by henrey pactus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello? Hope you will be fine. Dear, everyone has the right to decide about his or her future. I think you have to listen to your heart. Try to clear your mind on one side. I mean your goals. Good luck.

Sandy winget

Post by Sandy winget » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Hey there,how are you? Hope you are doing good. Oh! That's so sad honey. I think you should follow your dreams. Try to talk to your parents over and over again. They might understand what you're trying to say. May god help you honey. Hope for the best and listen your heart.

Pema Bellis

Post by Pema Bellis » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey dear! How are you? Hope you're doing well. I don't know why parents cant get it, that they should not stop their daughters to chase their dreams. Parents should not force their children to get married. Try to convince them. Tell them this is what you want. Explain to them everything. You should definitely study further. More power to you girl. Stay strong. Hope you're every dream come true. Take care.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:47 pm

I understand you, buddy. I know it is your dream. You want to see yourself as a doctor. If you want to then explain it to your parents. Tell them that without dreams there is no point of us sleeping, waking up or living. Dreams keep us alive. Best of luck.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Do not cry about it. This is your time now. You have to fight for that dream of yours. If you really want it, then keep on fighting for it. Have a good day.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello dear .Hope you are well. This is so terrible dear. No one can force you into marrying. You should do what you you want in your life. We are not in old centuries. I am sure you won't leave your studies like this. Try explaining your family dear. I am sure they will understand you. Good luck with everything.Have a lovely day ahead.