Dream

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Bennet Max

Re: Dream

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi. How are you? Education is really important. You can become doctor at any time. Talk to them. Make them understand. I hope they realize the importance of education. Don't worry. Pursue your career. Stay blessed.

Allie Ketchum

Post by Allie Ketchum » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello. Hope you are fine. This is not the right age dear to get married. You are just 21 years old. Told them you can get married later. First, you wanna be a big doctor. I think you have to listen to your heart. Best of luck. Much love.

Lola

Post by Lola » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi Hope you are doing well. This is sad reality of society. We are first taught to study. And we aim something. We are told to get married. Although it is good too. As there are a lot of issues in getting married late.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi Dyanas. Why do they want to get you married. Ive never seen families not wanting their daughters to become doctors. That is so strange. You need to be firm on your stance. Its your life after all. Stand up for your rights. Dont stay silent. All the best!

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 am

Hi. How are you? This is really sad. Education is very important. We can get married at any age. You should make them understand. I hope they will realize. don't worry. Talk to them. Lots of love.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:17 am

Hi sweetie. How are you? think arguments on this topic will not help. you have to sit down and discuss things out gently. Maybe explain to them the benefits of you becoming a doctor. Also, girls study after getting married as well. Maybe you can complete your education when you get married. Best of luck.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi there Dyanas,how are you? Hope this finds you well. I think you will have to discuss things out with your parents. Explain them the benefits of being educated. You are so young girl. It is too early to get married. Or you can just get engaged for now. I hope your parents understand. Take care.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey Dyanas. Hope you are well. You are too young yet. You should consult your parents. Plus also talk to the person they are looking for you. Maybe he is fine with you studying. You can continue your studies after marriage too.

Nancy Fernandes

Post by Nancy Fernandes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi Dyanas! How is life? I think you should work on your dreams. Fight for yourself dear. Ask for a little time. This is not fair to you. I wish you all the best. Have a good day!

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Of so sad. Why your family is against this. If you think that you are capable, you should take a step. Convince your family. Maybe they understand you. Don't agree on marriage. You are too young. You should study.