husband...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sarah Lawrence

Re: husband...

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Dear Merryllin. We are happy to help. It is really problematic. Not giving enough time at home is a bad sign. Can you check him somehow at his office? Then not talking about it is another red flag. Hope everything is not that bad for you. Best wishes dear. Do not worry too much.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 pm

May be he is some trouble. Give him sometime. Be friend with him. May be he feels reluctant to share his problem with you. Tell him you will support him. May be he will spill the beans.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey dear, please be positive dear. You are being too negative. You shall take out such negative thoughts out of your mind. You shall believe in your husband honey. Maybe, he has more work to do in the office. I hope you understand honey. Take care! Stay happy!

sarah loren

Post by sarah loren » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Hey there, how are you? Hope everything is okay now. Oh that's really sad honey. Don't have a negative thoughts. He might be busy in work. I think you should go to his office. Hope for the best and everything will be fine. May God be with you dear.

Hazell

Post by Hazell » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Honey you are making your own assumptions. Calm down darling. This happens. You must talk to him. He works honey and he must be busy in a project or something. You cant judge him like this only! Think and then step ahead!

Olivia Stephen

Post by Olivia Stephen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Oh dear, please stop thinking all this. You must be hopeful honey. Well, maybe he has a lot of work to do. Maybe, he is facing some other difficulty. A difficulty which he doesn't want to share with you. I hope you understand honey. Believe in your husband.

carline

Post by carline » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello.Hope you are well.You should talk this out with him.You deserve an answer.Dont stay silent.You need to talk about the issue.Nothing else is the solution.

beki

Post by beki » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm

heloo there. i hope you are doing well. My name is Beki. Why do you think like that? you should think positive. He may be indulged in some work recently. it's not his fault. He may be working for you. These are just the negative thoughts which are coming in your mind. try to think positive. best of luck. take care.

poppy

Post by poppy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Hey sweetie. How are you? I know that this situation is totally unbearable for you. You should talk this out with him. Don't leave it. It's an issue, which must be solved at very early stages. Otherwise, later on, it may cause many misunderstandings between you two. Just go and talk to him. All the best.

Clairi

Post by Clairi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello Merrylin, wife's intuition is always right about husbands, so if you feel so, do try to sort this out. This can become a biggest issue. Talk to him otherwise follow him some day. Hope there is nothing like that. You need to be strict for your rights. If he doesn't understand than take else's help. Take care.