husband...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Merrylin

husband...

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello dear friends, I need your help here. Well, my husband comes home late at night to home. When I ask him something, he makes excuses. Sometimes, he does not answers me. This is making me worried day by day. I think he is not interested in me anymore. Maybe he has an affair with someone. Kindly guide me guys.

Samta Boykin

Re: husband...

Post by Samta Boykin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 am

Hey sweetie. Why do you think like that? He may be indulged in some work recently. These are just the negative thoughts which are coming in your mind. Get rid of them. Your such a sweet lady. I am sure your husband loves you a lot. Take care dear.

charlotte belle

Post by charlotte belle » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello honey, always think positive. Maybe he has a lot of work. Never got himself free from work that why he might be late. But kindly, you don't lose your trust in a husband. If you have an issue then directly asked from your husband. Clear the doubt. If he is interested in someone then I'm sure he will tell you the truth. This will make your relationship strong.

Emily Pratt

Post by Emily Pratt » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Oh you dont say. Well youll have to find out. If he really is having an affair he wont tell. try looking into his call records. I hope all is well. Just dont worry. take care of yourself.

Natasha McCardle

Post by Natasha McCardle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey Merrylin Sweetheart. I hope you are doing well. Don't be so negative darling. Maybe there are some important works. Because of which your husband comes home late. All you need to do is Talk to him. About your thinking. He will surely make you calm. You are such a lovely lady. Take care a lot.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Hey, There. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. Welcome to the forum. It is not necessary that he is involved in someone. If he comes late. Maybe he is doing overtime to generate extra income for you. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care.

Sandy winget

Post by Sandy winget » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello Merrylin, hope you are fine. I am also good. I can understand your feelings. Its really sad and bad news. Not getting someone attention is really hurting. Especially from those who are really close to you. You should give him more time from your daily routine. Stay blessed and stay happy.

Jenifer

Post by Jenifer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Hello honey, always think positive. Maybe he has a lot of work. Never got himself free from work that why he might be late. Maybe there are some important works. Because of which your husband comes home late. All you need to do is Talk to him. About your thinking. But kindly, you don't lose your trust in a husband.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:07 am

Samta Boykin wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 am
Hey sweetie. Why do you think like that? He may be indulged in some work recently. These are just the negative thoughts which are coming in your mind. Get rid of them. Your such a sweet lady. I am sure your husband loves you a lot. Take care dear.
Hey Samta, how are you? I don't know honey. I just have a feeling like this. I wish that I am wrong. Okay, I will try to forget all this. Thanks for your concern dear. Yes, he loves me a lot. Take care buddy.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:10 am

charlotte belle wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:38 pm
Hello honey, always think positive. Maybe he has a lot of work. Never got himself free from work that why he might be late. But kindly, you don't lose your trust in a husband. If you have an issue then directly asked from your husband. Clear the doubt. If he is interested in someone then I'm sure he will tell you the truth. This will make your relationship strong.
Hello Charlotte, how are you? You all were right. My husband was planning a surprise for me. Actually, it is my birthday next month. So, he was preparing for a party. I was so wrong about him. Oh dear, I am so sorry about him.