Fighting....

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Merrylin

Fighting....

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello friends how are you all? Well I am really upset now. My children does not listen to me. I have two daughters but they keep on fighting with each other. I am sharing this because I trust you all. Kindly guide me what shall I do. What can I do to stop them fighting? Need your advices

Nikkita Mall

Re: Fighting....

Post by Nikkita Mall » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello, I am good! dear. How are you? Hope you are doing good. That's very sad that your kids are fighting with each other. You should talk to them in a friendly way and ask what's wrong with them. Dear, kids are so sensitive, do not compare them to each other or to any other kid. Try to give them full attention. Be kind and nice to them. Teach them with love how to behave. Do not use curse words to them. Try to be their friend so they are comfortable with you to share their problems easily. I hope these things will help you out. God bless. Have a good day.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:51 am

Hi sweetie. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Children always fight with each other. They fight on literally really small things. But if the fight is serious. You should talk to them politely and ask them the reason they are fighting. I think this can solve the issue. Best of luck.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Hey Merrillyn. How are you? It can be stressful for a parent to act as the referee between two children. However, believe me, it is normal. Today's children have so much of material world around them. They do not want to share anything. Please be polite to your daughters. Make them understand their problems. Tell them to sort them out among themselves. When they will grow older, hopefully, it will ease out.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope your are good. Fighting with each other is quite innocence of children. Don't take tension. They will be ok when they grown up. Ask them to play together. Take Care. God bless you.

Sandy winget

Post by Sandy winget » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey Merrylin, how are you? Hope you are doing good. I think that they are innocent in this age. Let them grow up, the matters will be solved. They will soon understand the importance of a sister. No need to take stress. Have a nice day honey.

Emily Pratt

Post by Emily Pratt » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 pm

How about you make them do household chores as a punishment. Make them hoover the rooms. Or make them sit in separate rooms. Kids at this age fight a lot. Dont worry everything will be alright. Dont stress so much. Take care of yourself.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:36 am

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. This is normal, dear. Siblings do fight. Mine ones can fight all day long. You just have to teach them not to. Be more of a best friend. Have a good day.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 am

Dear Merrilyn. How are you? Going through parenting issues? Do not worry. You are not alone. Kids fight. I have boys and they fight like hell. Observe why do they fight? Ask them politely to settle matters among themselves.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am

Nikkita Mall wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Hello, I am good! dear. How are you? Hope you are doing good. That's very sad that your kids are fighting with each other. You should talk to them in a friendly way and ask what's wrong with them. Dear, kids are so sensitive, do not compare them to each other or to any other kid. Try to give them full attention. Be kind and nice to them. Teach them with love how to behave. Do not use curse words to them. Try to be their friend so they are comfortable with you to share their problems easily. I hope these things will help you out. God bless. Have a good day.
Hey Nikki, how are you? I am doing good honey. You are right buddy. A mother should be like a friend. Strictness all the time won't help her. Yeah, they need attention. Thank you for your concern dear.