Cellphones...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Ofilia Wigfall

Re: Cellphones...

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi. How are you doing? Welcome to the forum. Yes, you are right. We should not give our children cell phones. I totally agree with you honey. We should apply strict rules on them. It's for their benefit only. Best wishes for your future.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Valentina Pal wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:35 am
Merrylin, how are you doing? Hope you are doing good. I agree we should not give cell phones to children at an early age. It's not even harmful to their eyesight but also not good for their health. Had read an article about that and it says Children Face Higher Health Risk From Cell Phones. So the perfect age for cell phones is 18 years old. Thanks for sharing this post. Take care.
Hello, I am good. Thanks for your participation honey. Yes, 16 to 18 is the perfect age. I am glad that you shared this with me. This is so sweet of you lady. Have a a good day dear. Take care of yourself.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Charlotte braxton wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 am
Hey, how are you? Well, you are right dear. You have highlighted a very important thing. I'm so happy to read. Since many years, I am against giving gadgets to children at an early age. Thanks for your post dear. Have a good day! Take care!
Hello, I am good dear. How are you doing? Yeah, it's a very serious thing. Children get involved in other things. This is no good for them. We should stop them. Take care of yourself. Always stay happy and blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi. How are you? I agree with you. Technology nowadays is very harmful. young children are indulged in it. It affects their eyesight. Moreover, they should be introduced to outdoor and indoor games. Keep spreading.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi Sweetie. How are you? I agree with you. Giving young one's cell phones at a tender age is not good at all. They indulge in other activities. May God bless your children with health and long life. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Anna Pompeo wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:23 pm
Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. It is good but it is also not good. Everything has its pros and cons. Cons can be ignored if things are used in a careful manner. Have a wonderful day. Thank you for bringing in this topic.
Hello, I am good. Thanks for your concern lady. Well, everything has two sides. Positive and negative both. We should learn to make positive use of things. This is really important for us to understand. Take care lady!

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

carline wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:36 pm
Hello dear.Cell phones can be easily abused.Specially in todays generation.If they are to be given.Then the children should use them supervised.And they should be monitored regularly.
Hey Carline, how are you? Well, thanks for your reply dear. You made our mind clear lady. Well, we all have understood your problem dear. Take great care of yourself. Stay happy with your family. Have a good day.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi dear. As for as, my opinion is concerned I will go with this that parents should give cell phones to their children but under their supervision. Making children totally abstain from cellphones or electronics is also not good especially in this modern era. But there should be accountability. I hope I would have given you a satisfactory answer. Good luck dear. Take care.

Katie

Post by Katie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:33 am

Merrylin wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Hello parents, how are you all? I just want to share something important. Many parents are confused about whether they should give a cell phone to their children or not? Well, the answer is crystal clear. They shall not give cell phones to their children at an early age. They will be indulged in playing games and chatting with their friends all the time. Their eyesight will get weak too.
Hey. I hope you are enjoying your life. You raised an important topic. Thanks for sharing. You are right. Yes, parents should away children from mobiles. If parents give mobile to their children then under supervision. And monitored regularly. stay blessed.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 am

Hi there Merrylin! How are you? Hope things are well at your side. I agree with you 100 percent. Kids should not be given cellphones or laptops at an early age. Parents can get them board games. Play with them. They should play out door games. That will make them more active and energenitic. Take care.