Cellphones...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Merrylin

Cellphones...

Post by Merrylin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello parents, how are you all? I just want to share something important. Many parents are confused whether they should give cellphone to their children or not? Well, the answer is crystal clear. They shall not give cellphones to their children at an early age. They will be indulged in playing games and chatting to their friends all the time. Their eyesight will get weak too.

Fifi Smiley

Re: Cellphones...

Post by Fifi Smiley » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am

I am good. How are you doing dear? You are somehow right. I think parents should give their children a mobile. They should allow them to use the mobile only under their supervision. Parents should set a time limit in which their kids could use mobile but parents should avoid being on their heads all the time. Children should be given some space. They should be given some privacy because they might feel uncomfortable at times. On the other hand you should be very freindly and keep a check but weekly. Goobye. Have a nice day.

Georgia

Post by Georgia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am

Hello Merrylin, you are right. Parents are handing over mobiles to toddlers as well just to avoid their tantrums. The fact is, children nowadays are getting more cranky because of excess mobile use. Apart from eye issues the radiation effects their minds as well. Then this social media is also destroying generations. Parents need to be careful.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:22 am

Hi, There. How are you doing? Hope you are doing wonderfully. Welcome to the forum. Yes, I agree with you. We should not give our children cell phones at a tender age. They indulge there self in other activities. Which will result in bad grades. Take care.

Welesly

Post by Welesly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 am

Hey, how are you? Yes you are right! My kids are in their teens but I have not allowed them to use phone unlimitedly. Giving them phones were important because I have to contact them and it sometimes get difficult. Though we can apply strict rules! You have discussed something very good. God bless you. Take care.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Fifi Smiley wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am
I am good. How are you doing dear? You are somehow right. I think parents should give their children a mobile. They should allow them to use the mobile only under their supervision. Parents should set a time limit in which their kids could use mobile but parents should avoid being on their heads all the time. Children should be given some space. They should be given some privacy because they might feel uncomfortable at times. On the other hand you should be very freindly and keep a check but weekly. Goobye. Have a nice day.
Hello Fify, I am good. How are you honey? I am glad you agree with me. You are also right. Kids also need some privacy. They need some space too. Still, if they are given cell phones at an early age, we will spoil them. Therefore, it is better that they are given phones when it is needed. Nice talking to you. Take care!

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Georgia wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am
Hello Merrylin, you are right. Parents are handing over mobiles to toddlers as well just to avoid their tantrums. The fact is, children nowadays are getting more cranky because of excess mobile use. Apart from eye issues the radiation effects their minds as well. Then this social media is also destroying generations. Parents need to be careful.
Hello my friend, children are spoiled by using mobile phones. They are getting apart from their parents. They don't spend time with their family members. They spend time chatting with their friends. This is not good for them. I hope you understand. Take care of yourself.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Clare Tollison wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:22 am
Hi, There. How are you doing? Hope you are doing wonderfully. Welcome to the forum. Yes, I agree with you. We should not give our children cell phones at a tender age. They indulge there self in other activities. Which will result in bad grades. Take care.
Oh dear, you are right. Your thoughts are similar to mine. I agree with you buddy. Well, they do go apart from their family and friends. They just keep their eyes glued on computer. Thanks for reply honey. Have a lovely day dear.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Welesly wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 am
Hey, how are you? Yes you are right! My kids are in their teens but I have not allowed them to use phone unlimitedly. Giving them phones were important because I have to contact them and it sometimes get difficult. Though we can apply strict rules! You have discussed something very good. God bless you. Take care.
Hello, I am perfectly fine. You are doing a good job. Don't let your children have mobile phones at an early age. Yes, we should apply strict rules on them. It's for their benefit only. Thanks for your reply buddy. Best wishes for your future.

peyton

Post by peyton » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi dear, how're you? Hope this finds you well. You're so right. Cell phones should not be given to children at an early age. Parents should take out time for their children. Indulge them in different out door and indoor activities. This will make their bodies active and minds sharp. Stay blessed dear. Have a nice day.