teething

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Belle

Re: teething

Post by Belle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey there. How are you and baby now?. Teething is terrible, I understand. Try a cold wash cloth. Use some medicine. Consult a doctor as well if the pain is intense. Hope he may recover soon with good teeth. Take care of your baby :)

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:53 am

Hi there! How are you? Well dear kids get cranky while teething. It hurts them. And their stomach gets upset too. So yeah try teethers. Or something cold. Like an ice pack. It helps soothe the gums.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi dear. Hope your little child is better now. Consult a doctor very soon. Teether is the best remedy for this. The teething period for a child is so difficult. Give him extra care and attention. Good luck.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi. How are you? Teething phase is such a memorable phase for mothers. It can be painful too. Try a cold wash cloth. I have heard it will reduce the pain. How is he now? Consult a doctor for some medicines as well. Be positive.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Hey dear. I hope you and your baby are doing well. No need to worry about it. This is a normal thing. It's a matter of some weeks. Every think will get okay soon. The pain is just temporary. Take a lot of care of your baby. Have a nice day.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello Britany, teething drops are available everywhere. Why don't you give you baby that. Teething is a difficult phase for the baby and the mother both. Babies do get cranky. Give him a chilled peice of apple or a soup stick. This would help in soothing his gums. Don't worry this will soon end. You can give him a little amount of baby pain killer too. Take care.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi Britney,how are you? Hope things are well at your end. Teething is a difficult phase for children. I think there are drops available for that. But I think this phase will take its time and go on its own. Take care of your baby. Lots of love to him.

Jenifer jacob

Post by Jenifer jacob » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Hey dear, how are you ? I hope you are doing well. Teething get babies cranky. Give him cold things like iced apple. Or you can use gel. Don’t worry this is natural. And your babby will ged rid off it soon. This is temporary. Wish you luck. Have a nice day.

Katie

Post by Katie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:31 am

Hello lady. How are you? Teething gets babies cranky. It is the difficult phase for babies. Give him some cold things. This would help in soothing his gums. Don't take the stress. Take care of him.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 am

Ouch. teething babies are the crankiest. I guess it hurts them a lot. Also they get diarrhea too. Which makes things more problematic. Try giving your baby soothers. Also ice packs and hot pads help too. they calm the senses of the gums.