Can't control!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Catherine

Can't control!

Post by Catherine » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello dear, how are you all doing? Well, I just wanted to say that I eat lot of sweets. This is the reason why I face difficulty in conceiving. Please help me guys! I can't control myself! I hope you all understand my problem. I know you all are my only supporters!

Athena

Re: Can't control!

Post by Athena » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:06 pm

The problem comes not when we indulge in a sweet treat now and then, but when we over-consume, something that’s easy to do when sugar is added to many processed foods, including breads, yogurt, juices, and sauces. And Americans do overconsume, averaging about 22 teaspoons of added sugars per day, according to the American Heart Association, which recommends limiting added sugars to about 6 teaspoons per day for women and 9 for men. Combine foods. If the idea of stopping at a cookie or a baby candy bar seems impossible, you can still fill yourself up and satisfy a sugar craving, too. "I like combining the craving food with a healthful one," Neville says. "I love chocolate, for example, so sometimes I’ll dip a banana in chocolate sauce and that gives me what I’m craving, or I mix some almonds with chocolate chips." As a beneficial bonus, you'll satisfy a craving and get healthy nutrients from those good-for-you foods.

lulia

Post by lulia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Don't overconsume sweets. It is not good for your health honey. This will lead to you being overweight. I'm sure you will understand me honey. Please try to have a balanced diet. Have a good day dear. Always stay happy honey.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Darling, we both share the same problem. I even love sweets but I cant control. What doctor told me is to keep sweets with me. It will kill the desire. Despite having bowls full of sweets just consume a single candy. Try to cut down sugar in tea and coffee. Replace it with water instead. Water is very good and vital for health. Take care of yourself. Love Clare.

Merry

Post by Merry » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Please stop eating too much sweets. You are not aware of the consequences. It will lead to obesity. Then, this will make you lazy. It will also make you sick. I hope you understand. It's for your benefit honey. Take care, Eat healthy.

Janices

Post by Janices » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm

HOw is it going now? Have you tried ? You have a really bad habit. I know how difficult it is to get out of the sweet land! Honey this makes us fat and fat people face problems in conceiving! Have one sweet each day. Just dont keep it at your home.

beki

Post by beki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Hey Catherien. I hoope you are hanging in there. This is beki. I know how difficult it is to control. You have to take baby steps to control your sweet tooth. Like reducing small amount of sugar at a time. I wish you all the best for your future. Take care.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:20 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. You should consult a dietician. He can help you in ways how to avoid or get control of it. You can't have an overnight change. Start by lessening your quantity. With time, you will get better. Take care.

Daisy_john

Post by Daisy_john » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:32 am

Hey Dear, How are you? Hope you are good in health. we are like a family over here. good to hear that you are sharing problem over here. well first of all you have to go for doctor to check your sugar level. As most of the time sugar makes you crazy to eat more sweet. Stay Bless. Take Care.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi there.Oh sweetie.Being overweight is wrong.It will lead to health problems.This is for your own good.Do it one step at a time.No need to be so fast.Start with little.Even little goes a long way.