Can't control!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sozeen Ri

Re: Can't control!

Post by Sozeen Ri » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:48 am

Hai? I hope you are fine. I am feeling very sorry for you. Excess of everything is bad. We should be careful about sugary products. But it will become the problem in conceiving its new information. What the doctors say about this. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

carline

Post by carline » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Oh dear.Thats not good.Sweets are very unhealthy.But im glad you have this realization.It shows that you have the will to change.And that is very positive.So you have taken the first step.You will make it till the end,

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi Catherine. This is strange. I had no idea sweets have any relation to it. I wonder why that happens. Have you thought of taking any locked jars. These have timers. They won't open until the set time. Try it. It might help.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey there. How are you? I am so sorry for you. Please don't take any more sweets. It will lead to obesity. Excess of everything is bad. You can replace them with something else. Or you can reduce their intake. Please don't use them much. More power to you.

Jennifer kane

Post by Jennifer kane » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey dear, how are you? Hope you are fine now. I can surely feel your pain. It is not easy to leave a habit. You should stop buying sweets. Try not to eat things that have fat. It would be really tough for you. You need to try your best to achieve your goal.

Susaina

Post by Susaina » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:12 pm

You must stop buying sweets. When ever you feel like having sweet have honey. Try compelling yourself. You can do it! You have to for your health! Its very important otherwise you will suffer. Take care. Have a nice day.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi Catherine! How are you? I am a sweet tooth as well but I try not to over indulge. It's important that you learn to exercise control as well or there can be adverse consequences. Too much sugar consumption can be harmful for the health. Try not to buy food and drinks containing sugar. Remind yourself of the negative effects when you want to do so. Good luck!

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Hey Catherine ,my friend.How are you doing ?I advise you to follow your doctor's advice.When a number of processed foods already contain excess of sugar then why go for extra consumption.You need to control, honey. You should maintain a healthy diet.Stay healthy and stay blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:39 pm

HI. How are you? Oh dear. You should not eat a lot of sweets. They are very harmful for us. They cause complications in pregnancy. You can eat fruits when you crave for fruits. Keep us updated.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello Honey. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Being Overweight is not good for health. It can lead you towards many problems. You should control your temptation. Try eating in small portions. Have a cup of warm green tea. I hope it will help you. Take care.