Toffees

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Goodluck

Toffees

Post by Goodluck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:54 pm

How are you all? I have something important to discuss. Yesterday near a sweets shop I saw a parent buying her kids a lots of sweets. I believe so much toffees is not good for their health. I know parents buy it cause kids force them but still we need to make te kids understand! We are adults and kids will listen to us! Do you agree with me?

Diane Castle

Re: Toffees

Post by Diane Castle » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello. Hope you are well. I don't think one should judge so quickly. Maybe the parents bought the kid a lot of candy at that moment, but they regulate how much the kid eats. They might give candy out as a reward for something the kid does. Maybe they are having a party. It can be anything. Have a nice day. :)

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:44 pm

You are right honey, this is totally not acceptable. I am sure you will keep on sharing such posts. Well, eating too much toffees/sweets can be very dangerous. It's really not good for their health. I hope those parents understand it. They should not let their children eat too much chocolates and all that.

Alice Durand

Post by Alice Durand » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:41 am

Hello, I hope you are doing fine.
I guess I should not comment on this post because how can i advice parents against buying kids toffees when I love toffees myself. I have such a sweet tooth that often I am fighting with my kids to share their toffees. I believe, there is no harm to have them as long as brushing is done well and the amount consumed is monitored.

Sheezan

Post by Sheezan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:44 am

YES you are right! I myself have seen my friends giving their kids toffees to calm them down. I do tell them not to do so but they say that the kids otherwise cry and they cant handle that! I believe parents need to patiently explain to the kid! Its bad for their health! Eating toffees is fine but in a limit! Will love to see more from you.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Too much of anything is not good for health. For kids, way too much sweetness can lead them to teeth cavity. Also, it increases the chance of diabetes. We should be careful. Have a good day.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello girl. How are you? Some kids are too manipulative. They will trick you into buying things you do not want. I agree too many sweets are bad for children. Substituting sweets with something healthy might do the trick. Encourage your children to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Today's kids are curious souls. If you explain to them the reasons, they listen.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello. I strongly agree with you. Toffees are indeed bad for our health. Parents should control the number of toffees a kid eats. They should explain it to their kids as well. Hopefully this way the kids will understand. Take care.

Merry

Post by Merry » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello dear, how are you? Well, thanks for your post buddy. You are doing a good job buddy. We as a parent should understand this. Toffees can prove harmful for them. Have a good day dear. Take great care of yourself.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Yes kidsus not be given candies too much. May be twice a week. They really damage their teeth. It's not good for health as well. Too much sugar in them. It can cause hyper activities in kids specially . So just avoid giving candies to your children. May be once in a while as a reward.