Gardening

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Diane Castle

Re: Gardening

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi! How are you doing? When I am stressed I like listening to music or reading. But I think gardening can be pleasantly relaxing as well. I love gardens and flowers and find them to be peaceful. Mangoes are my favorite too! All the best with your garden!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi dear, hope you are enjoying your life. Gardening is my favorite hobby. Gardening has everlasting benefits. Gardening provides 3 types of exercises: Endurance, Flexibility, and Strength. It burns enough calories, which also keeps you fit. It provides us with the best quality vegetables. Yeah, you should go for planting a mango tree. Have fun.

Queen bradon

Post by Queen bradon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 pm

I also do gardening. I have a good space. I love lemon plants. They are my favourite. I want to grow a mango tree too. I will soon grow one. Have a nice day.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Awww so cute of you. Thats really a very good idea. Going garden makes you feel free from all kinds of stress. Going to garden is good as we get fresh natural air. We inhale clean oxygen. The beauty of the flowers let you forget all the world an thier tensions. I like your sense of humour

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi. How are you? Gardening really helps. It soothes us. I also love it. Nature is always soothing. It gives us inner peace. I listen to music mostly. It really helps.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

This is so my kind of post. I even love gardening. It helps us relax our mind. Try walking on the grass without shoes this is a therapy doctor told me about this. It will help you decrease depression. I love to grow flowers. I even plant to grow trees. Take care. Goodluck!

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Goodluck,how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. That is an interesting hobby I would say. You are right. Nature it self is so calm and relaxing. I have also heard that walking barefoot on the grass lessens depression. Is it so? Have a great day dear. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Take care.

Girl

Post by Girl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 am

Sometimes the best thing you can do to clear your mind is to change your focus. Get out and exercise with a friend. Get involved with a project or hobby. Lose yourself in a good book for a few minutes. I personally find that activities such as tai chi and karate can clear my mind like nothing else. This is an excellent way to bring positive activities into your life and take a break from stress and worry. You may have noticed that when you're overly stressed and entrenched in rumination, you're not as fun to be around and your relationships may suffer. Conversely, focusing on your relationships can minimize your stress and your tendency to ruminate, and can strengthen your relationships as well, so it's a great way to cope. Research has found that those with strong "ingroup ties," or social connections in a group, tend to use rumination less to cope with stress, and actually had lower rates of depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and stress-linked inflammatory responses as a result. Processing your problems with a friend rather than replaying them over and over in your mind can be not only a healthy distraction but a highly effective coping strategy, particularly if you choose a friend with a lot of empathy and wise advice. But even just getting together to hang out and strengthen your bonds has a payoff and helps to pull you away from rumination. It's a fun and healthy way to deal with stress and anxiety.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. Planting is the best hobby so far. This is a noble cause. I reset my wardrobe to distract myself. But after reading this post. I'm also planing to plant some trees. I can imagine the freshness of mint.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Hey! How are you? Yes you are right! It releases stress. So many people listen to music, R goes for an outing just to release stress. So its up to you. What makes you better.