Obese

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Bennet Max

Re: Obese

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Hi. How are you? Obesity causes many complications. Overweight people are not give respect. We need to maintain a balanced diet. Avoid sugary foods. Do not take junk. Yes, I agree. It is better to stay thin than being obese.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 am

Hi there,how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. How is your weekend going so far? I think it is necessary to just stay healthy. Fat or skinny doesn't matter,as long as you are healthy. I think being too skinny doesn't look very nice. And being overweight is also not good for health. One has to keep a balance I believe. Lets see what others have got to say. Take care.

Girl

Post by Girl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:08 am

Not everyone prefers thin people over fat people. In some cultures, being moderately fat is seen as attractive and a sign of health, wealth, or power. And different people have different preferred body types. If you look at paintings that have been done over the last several centuries, you can see different preferences for body types. Our culture conditions us to have certain preferences, and these change from time to time. Sometimes, voluptuous women are considered the ideal. At other times, slender, athletic women are considered the ideal. Today we know that people tend to be healthier if they are not overweight. In addition, people who are not overweight tend to be seen as more self-disciplined and stronger both physically and mentally. Unfortunately, one's genetic endowment also affects whether one is overweight, so a preference for proper weight is somewhat rational but probably also somewhat prejudiced. Both. It's a push and pull between social norms and evolutionary bias wherein the middle point is considered the ideal. We are naturally predisposed to value certain traits (V-shaped torsos in men, for instance) that are synonymous with being fit/thin. However, there's a history of cultural influence on weight preference as a function of the scarcity of food—in a culture where food is not plentiful, being larger or full of figure (particularly in women) is preferential as a sign of health, success, wealth, etc. Wikipedia's article on Physical attractiveness is a great read that breaks down multiple attributes of male/female attractiveness (body mass being one of them) if you're interested in learning more.

Allie Ketchum

Post by Allie Ketchum » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Obesity is causing great problem these days. Women who are fat have a higher risk of not getting pregnant. Taking a balanced diet and regular exercise is the key. It saves you from many chronic diseases. Avoid junk food at all costs. Best of luck. Goodbye. Have a nice day.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey, Hope you are doing well. I agree with one of your point. And at the same time disagree one of them.The thing I agree is on that losing weight is not that much easy. The thing I disagree with is it is equally difficult to gain weight. Having a healthy life is best. But being fat is the biggest fault sadly.

Dona

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Yes you are absolutely right. Thin is better than fat. Being Fat also have so many problems. We should control our weight. Try to eat healthy instead of an oily thing. Take care. Stay blessed.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:40 am

Hi there. Hope youre well. Well body shaming is so common. Thin people are equally body shamed. And it is not easy for thin people either. They get to bear a lot too. It is certainly not easy for them to gain weight. Some people spend their whole lives trying to get extra fat on their bodies but are unable to do so.

Lola

Post by Lola » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. You are right. Life is tough for fat people. I've been fat for last years. I have faced a lot. People use to demotivate you. I hope I lose weight as soon as possible.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 am

Loosing weight is difficult and gaining weight is easy. I agree! I have been in to this situation already. It's really near to impossible. But believe me it's not impossible. I was determined and yeah I did loose my weight. You just have to stick to a healthy lifestyle in order to loose weight. Obesity is the worst thing. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. It is not easy in both the cases. Underweight people get bullied too. This world does not leave you alone, no matter what. Just accept yourself. Be confident about yourself. Don't let anybody make you feel bad.