Obese

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Goodluck

Obese

Post by Goodluck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:17 pm

I believe its better to be thin than fat. Am I right? Fat people are not given any respect nowadays. Thin people can easily gain weight! Loosin weight is quite difficult. What do you prefer? Please give me ideas.

Catherine

Re: Obese

Post by Catherine » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey dear, how are you? Well, obesity is the mother of diseases. It can lead to many problems. It can even lead to death. Well, we all shall try our level best to have a balanced diet. It will maintain our weight. Nothing is more important for us than our health. Take care of yourself.

Alice Durand

Post by Alice Durand » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello dear, I hope you are doing fine.
I couldn’t agree with you more. Our thoughts are parallel.
The amount of disrespect the fat people get is way too much to handle. On the other hand, the slim people are the definition of beauty. Even if you aren’t fat, you are just healthy, then as well people would call you names.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. No, honey! It is not that easy. Everything has its cons. Putting on weight is not easy. I know about this. The target should be to healthy. Neither obesity nor being underweight is good is good for health. Exercise helps and clean eating as well. Have a good day.

Blakes

Post by Blakes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 am

Yes somehow you are! We must have a healthy body though. Obesity brings in a lot of pain in our lives. Slim people must be healthy actually. However, obesity brings in many issues and they are poison for one. Loosing weight requires focus. We must eat healthy and exercise daily.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:51 pm

I think being healthy is what matters. Some people have a great metabolism. They cannot help being thin. On the other hand, some may have a slow metabolism or any disease. We should not be judging people by their appearances. It is so wrong to make judgments about people based on how fat or thin they are. Eat healthily. Exercise moderate. Enjoy your life even if you are fat.

beki

Post by beki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:24 pm

hi dear. how are you. i hope you are fine. We must have a healthy body. we can do that by maintaining our body shape. By doing exercising and eating healthy food. we should make these things our top pririority. take care. I wish you all the best for future. lts of love.

Merry

Post by Merry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:58 am

People make fun of fat people. They don't care about their feelings. They just call out names to them. It's better to be fit. Fit people are given more opportunities. This is bad, but it's reality. We all can't deny this fact.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:11 am

Hi there! I hope you are well. Yes, that is correct. It is much better to be thin than being fat. Although, having a moderate weight is the best. In all cases, we must stay healthy. Health is the most important of all. Best wishes.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 am

It is not a matter of thin and fat. The most important is to be healthy. If a thin person is unhealthy not good for him. And we should not think about what other people say. People are hardly good. They just say what they assume. So better be healthy.