Discipline Children

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
selena

Re: Discipline Children

Post by selena » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Disciplines is very important. Every parent has its own way easy. Parent cross the limits in disciplining a child. They must know whatever they are doing kids learning from them. This is also part of a discipline. Parents should lead an ideal life for the kids. They must stay away from bad habits. kids will eventually learn from them.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello dear.Its important ti discipline child.Otherwise they get out of hand.They should be monitored.Parents shouldnt spoil their kids.Otherwise they grow up to be difficult people.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey there. How are you? I am loving your post. It is very unique. I agree with you. Disciplining your child doesn't means that you have to yell at them. We need to treat kids with love. It will built their personality. It will modify them. keep posting such interesting stuff.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 am

Hi. How are you? You have raised a very important discussion. Disciplining a child doesn't mean we should yell at them. We must be patient. It can modify the. Some sort of restriction should be imposed on them. Otherwise, it will ruin them. Yelling or shouting can lower their self esteem. We need to realize this.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 am

I like how you shaped your post. The development is pretty accurate. Disciplining your child is of utmost importance. No child should be left on his own. Yes definitely yelling and hitting is not disciplining. There are a million other ways it can be done. Have a good day.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:38 am

Hi Athena. Good point of view girl. Discipline is of utmost importance. However there are ways in which it can be practiced. Yelling never helps. In fact it makes the child more cranky. Sure many people will agree.

Nina

Post by Nina » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Hello.You have posted an important reminder.If we dont keep an eye on our kids.They will fall astray to the wrong path.And commit evil deeds and wrongdoings.All parents should this very seriously.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello, Honey. How are you doing? I hope everything is fine at your end. Thank you so much for sharing this post. Discipline in life is very important. Every parent should focus on it. It is the rule number 1 in life. May God give ease to all of us. Have a shining day. Take care.

Bryony Cox

Post by Bryony Cox » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 am

Hi Athena! Hope you are well. You have raised a very interesting topic. I believe every parent has their own way of disciplining a child. Some think it is best to ignore and make them realize themselves. Others like to talk about it. Children need to understand that it is for their betterment. Have a nice day!

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi there Athena, how are you? Hope things are good at your end. I agree with you 100 percent. There are indeed many ways to discpline children. You don't necessarily have to yell at them. And I believe,only when you warn your children lovingly,they will listen to you. By yelling at them you will only make them aggressive. Keep sharing such topics. Take care.