Discipline Children

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Athena

Discipline Children

Post by Athena » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:13 pm

There are many reasons why a parent may not want to discipline a child. Some parents may be reluctant to discipline children because they want to avoid having conflict or because they don’t want to have their child be angry at them. Others may be unable or unwilling to devote time and energy to the task of disciplining children. And still, others may have unpleasant memories of being disciplined when they were children and may want to make things easier on their own kids by relaxing rules and giving them more free rein. Of course, how we discipline is as important as whether or not we discipline. Disciplining a child does not mean yelling or losing one’s temper (though being human, all parents can certainly have those moments when we can get angry or frustrated by a child’s bad behavior).

peyton

Re: Discipline Children

Post by peyton » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi there Athena. How are you doing? Hope you're a nice day. This a very interesting and different topic for discussion. You're absolutely right dear. I totally agree with you. To discipline children, it's not always necessary to yell at them. You can teach kids with love and affection. It might take time. You might have to repeat things again again in order to build their manners. Because I've seen children who've been brought up in a strict environment lose their confidence. They have no personality of their own when they grow up.

Sheezan

Post by Sheezan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:05 pm

You have bring in something very important to discuss. Yes the modern era parents do not discipline their kids! Discipline is not smething which can be given with stirictness. Being loving parents and talking to kids with care also teach them a lot. Most of all they learn from parents only. Parents should not be violent but calm and patient! Take care!

Alice Durand

Post by Alice Durand » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello dear, I hope you are doing fine.
This is a topic I had been looking forward to discuss. I am a great believer that if you live in a house with good discipline, you grow old to be an individual with a very strong personality. Though in your childhood you will find certain rules unjust but as you grow up, you will learn their value. Discipline should be everywhere, even if it requires shouting or hatred by kids because one day they will realize that it was for their benefit after all.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:53 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Thank you for the knowledge that you provided. It's not easy to discipline the kids. Teach your child how to control her own behaviour. We should also offer lots of praise. Continue to share with us. Have a good day. Take care.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Dear Athena. A topic worth chatting about. Disciplining children does not mean you have to shout at them all the time. When you lose control of yourself, you are teaching the kids the same. Children are like dry sponges. They are silently absorbing everything you do. They say if you want to discipline yourself, ask the children to point out for you. It could be used vice versa.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello? I hope you are fine. Its very important topic for the present age. Discipline is not rules or orders for kids. It's manners that you can teach your child with you actions an attitude. You are the best teacher of your child. Your child notices you at a very young age your behavior, Your speaking guides them a lot. So, Boost up your self. Your child automatically becomes organized and discipline.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:16 am

Hello. I hope you're fine. It is a vital topic for the current age. Discipline isn't rules or orders for teenagers. It's manners that you simply will teach your kid with your actions. You're the most effective teacher of your kid. Your kid notices you at a awfully young age your behavior, Your speaking guides them plenty. So, accelerate your self. Your kid mechanically becomes organized and discipline.

britney

Post by britney » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 am

There are certain rules to discipline a child. No yelling or shouting. The best is to practice what you preach. Parents force their kids for certain things. If they will do themselves children learn them. Still parents can be little strict. But no spanking or yelling please.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. I totally agree with your post. Parents must not be rude to there children. their behavior must be very polite. You really did a very good post. Thanks for sharing this post. God bless you. Have a nice future.