Natural Hormones.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Antonia

Natural Hormones.

Post by Antonia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Estrogen and progesterone are to women what testosterone is to men. These hormones boost serotonin, mood, and libido. They enhance metabolic rate and promote healthy weight loss. Estrogen and progesterone are truly great stuff, but they’re not always easy to make. A man can make a steady flow of testosterone, as long as he has testicles. It’s different for you and your ovaries. You can’t make a steady flow of estrogen and progesterone. Instead, you make waves of hormones both before and after you ovulate (release an egg). As you get ready to ovulate, you make estrogen, and that’s why you feel brighter and more confident in the middle part of your cycle. Then, shortly after you ovulate, you make progesterone which is a soothing, calming hormone. Make enough progesterone, and you won’t have as bad PMS.

joanneadams

Re: Natural Hormones.

Post by joanneadams » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello there.How are you?So nice of you to share this info with us.This post was very informative and helpful.I'll be glad to pass it on to my family and friends.God bless.

Daniala

Post by Daniala » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey Antonia, hope you are doing great. Thanks for sharing this information on how our body hormones work. I never thought of it. After knowing it I feel like studying about it more. Lol. Do share more stuff like this. Take care.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello again Antonia. Thanks for sharing this information.It is so accurate . You have highlighted suc good points on how our body hormones work. I never thought of it .I was unaware of it before. I appreciate your efforts. Do share more stuff like this. Have a lovely day.

keren

Post by keren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:29 am

Oh! These are such fun facts. I never knew about them. Thanks girl. I wonder why I always feel unmotivated in the middle of cycle. Why I was sad towards end? Will definitely share it with my sister. Keep them coming. Lots of hugs.

zobi

Post by zobi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:52 am

Hey friend! how are you? i hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Keep sharing such kind of information. May God bless you. Take care.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello Dear. How are you? So nice of you to share this info with us. This post was very informative and helpful.I'll is glad to pass it on to my family and friends. God bless. Good luck with everything. Bless you, always. Love you. Take care!

Alice Durand

Post by Alice Durand » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope you are good. What a great post you have started. I myself was planning on to start one. See, God listened to me and automatically this post appeared in front of me. The information you shared is great. Short but informative. Keep on sharing such posts sister. We all need to have basic knowledge of medicine. It will be useful for all of us.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Thank you for the information. Welcome to the community. You helped me to gain some knowledge. I will share it with my friends. Can you provide more details? Hope that you are having a good day. Take care.

beki

Post by beki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Hello Antonia. Such a lovely and unique name. THis is beki. These are such fun facts. I didnt know baout them. I really love reading this post.thanks for sharing it here. Will definitely share it with my sister. take care. stay blessed. Keep them coming. Lots of love.