Want to be an egg donor/surrogate

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
want_to_help

Want to be an egg donor/surrogate

Post by want_to_help » Thu May 24, 2018 8:43 am

Feel the urge to do something good for those who need this. I am a mother of a wonderful boy and a beautiful girl. My dream family is my new reality. However, there are so many couples who are desperately willing to have a baby but they just can’t. So, I’ve decided to become an egg donor and maybe later a surrogate. I’d like to hear from ladies here about what you want your egg donor or surrogate to be like? What is the most important for you?

Josef

Re: Want to be an egg donor/surrogate

Post by Josef » Fri May 25, 2018 9:54 am

I am not the real expert in this area, but I know a thing or two. I live in Ukraine. My wife was a surrogate and had her care and appointments via Biotexcom. They were very thorough and professional, and the first try worked. I wasn’t really for, but she had a mindset, so I back down.
As we were surrogate parents, I wasn't privy to the costs and it seemed rude to ask, despite my curiosity. And also I don’t know a lot of peculiarities, but you may ask my wife, I will respond. Anyway, we would definitely recommend Biotexcom.

Rosalie

Post by Rosalie » Sat May 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Surrogacy is emotionally taxing. Carrying a baby and giving birth is one of the most beautiful acts a human can do, but it can also be emotionally difficult. At times you may feel intense joy and excitement, other times you’ll need the support of your family and friends, but you’ll never be alone.Similar to a traditional pregnancy, surrogacy can take its toll on one’s body. Surrogates must undergo screenings, attend interviews and appointments, and carry a baby for 9 months. During this time, gestational carriers are asked not to engage in any risky or strenuous physical activity that could endanger the pregnancy. But at the end of it all, the reward of delivering a new family member surpasses any temporary inconvenience.

Antonia

Post by Antonia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Surrogates enjoy a deep sense of personal satisfaction and pride knowing they have helped another family in such an incredible and life-altering way. Women who choose surrogacy are able to share their pregnancy journey with the intended parents and develop a strong bond throughout the process. Many surrogates develop lasting relationships with the families they help create. Surrogates involve their family members, friends, and other supportive people in the process and are able to set a wonderful example of selflessness and generosity for those around them. All of the surrogate’s expenses are paid for and reimbursed throughout the pregnancy, and she will enjoy a variety of services throughout the process, including top-notch healthcare and counselling services. In compensated surrogacy, the surrogate also receives base compensation that can be applied to her financial goals, such as saving for a house or college education.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey, How are you? I hope that you are doing amazing. Surrogacy is showing emotion onerous. Carrying a baby and birthing is one in all the foremost lovely acts an individual will do, however, it also can be showing emotion tough. Sometimes you'll feel intense joy and excitement, different times you’ll want the support of your family and friends, however, you’ll ne'er be alone. Similar to a conventional gestation, surrogacy will take its toll on one’s body. Surrogates should bear screenings, attend interviews and appointments, and carry a baby for nine months. throughout now, pregnancy state carriers asked to not interact in any risky or strenuous physical activity that might endanger the gestation. however, at the top of it all, the reward of delivering a replacement friend surpasses any temporary inconvenience. Take care. Keep Smiling!

joanneadams

Post by joanneadams » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 am

Hello there.You have made a brave decision. Many women think twice about being surrogates.You are doing a very noble thing.Others should learn from you.

keren

Post by keren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:10 am

I am new to this forum. I am totally unaware of sperm donation and embryo donation . Do share more details whatever you know. I am hearing this quite often now. Still have very less detail about what actually this process is. It will be so nice of you to share it here.

jade

Post by jade » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:22 am

Hello, How are you? I trust that you are doing stunning. Surrogacy is indicating feeling grave. Conveying an infant and birthing is one in all the chief stunning acts an individual will do, in any case, it likewise can be indicating feeling extreme. Now and then you'll feel serious euphoria and energy, distinctive circumstances you'll need the help of your family and companions, in any case, you'll ne'er be separated from everyone else. Like a regular growth, surrogacy will incur significant injury on one's body. Surrogates should bear screenings, go to meetings and arrangements, and convey a child for nine months. all through now, pregnancy state transporters asked to not communicate in any dangerous or strenuous physical movement that may jeopardize the growth. nonetheless, at the highest point, all things considered, the reward of conveying a substitution companion outperforms any transitory bother. Fare thee well. Continue Smiling!

Loyals

Post by Loyals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:50 am

Hi. How are you doing? To be honest I want to know about this donation. I am really not aware of much of it. However, I do have visited some pages to go through it but I want to get aware of the details. I would love to hear from you. Have a good day.

lea

Post by lea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:08 pm

I am not the genuine master around there, but rather I know some things. I live in Ukraine. My better half was a surrogate and had her care and arrangements through Biotexcom. They were exceptionally exhaustive and proficient, and the primary attempt worked. I wasn't generally for, yet she had a mentality, so I withdraw. As we were surrogate guardians, I wasn't conscious of the expenses and it appeared to be inconsiderate to ask, in spite of my interest. And furthermore I don't have the foggiest idea about a considerable measure of quirks, however you may ask my better half, I will react. Anyway, we would prescribe Biotexcom.