Want to be an egg donor/surrogate

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Bennet Max

Re: Want to be an egg donor/surrogate

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for you. You are a beautiful soul. By doing this, you are serving the humanity. You have inspired many women. Thank you once again. Keep spreading love.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:56 am

Hi dear. It's good and inspiring. You did an amazing job. Congratulations to you for having a lovable family. Keep sharing such posts so that others may get benefit. Stay blessed. Good luck.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi there,how are you? Hope things are great at your end. That is so thoughtful of you. You are one kind soul I would say. This is a big decision on your part. You have to have a really big heart to do this. God bless you dear. Take care of yourself.

Lola

Post by Lola » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is amazing. You must have a big heart. You are right. People seeks for donors and surrogate. You are doing a very amazing cause. May God bless you a lot of happiness.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey. Hope youre well. That is such an inspirational story. Im so glad you shared it with us. Youre helping mankind in such a sweet way. Way to go. All my support for you. Keep shining.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:21 am

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for you. You are a positive soul. It is not easy to be an egg donor or a surrogate. They have an extra heart. You are an inspiration. You have our prayers. Lots of love.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. That is one strong decision. I mean it takes courage to be one. As it is not an easy job. It appears to be easy but it not. Best wishes. Good luck in the future.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi there sweety, how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. What a great thought dear. This is a big decision. Requires a lot of courage. This decision of yours shows how selfless you are. All the best. Take care of yourself.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi dear. That is such a good thought. One can do good in many ways. This is indeed one of them. You should help people. I hope you are able to bring someone's joy. Good luck with this.

Nancy Fernandes

Post by Nancy Fernandes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi there. I like how youre so altruistic. That is a rare characteristic in people these days. Go for it. Help others out. their prayers will help you in the future. My wishes for you. Have a good day!