New here!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
julia1julia2julia

New here!

Post by julia1julia2julia » Mon May 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Hey! My name is Sophia. I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself a bit. I am 37 and I live in Castleford. I got to know about my infertility about ten years ago. It was so painful to experience, but I think you all know what I'm talking about.. Don't want to write a lot about it.. But now I'm more hopeful. I have what to choose from now. I am considering both IVF and IUI. Plus I don't exclude surrogacy!

Nikki

Re: New here!

Post by Nikki » Mon May 11, 2020 7:22 pm

Welcome <3 Women here are so supportive and helpful! That's great you have found this forum xx

PiccolaBambina

Post by PiccolaBambina » Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Hey and welcome! That's great to read that you are in a good place now. I have found this site right before my egg collection, I wish I could have found it a long time before. There is a lot of support and advice from other women here! I wish you good luck on your journey xxx

julia1julia2julia

Post by julia1julia2julia » Mon May 11, 2020 7:24 pm

PiccolaBambina wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 pm
Hey and welcome! That's great to read that you are in a good place now. I have found this site right before my egg collection, I wish I could have found it a long time before. There is a lot of support and advice from other women here! I wish you good luck on your journey xxx
Hi! Hope you're fine. Thanks for the warm welcome. You seem to be a good person and I hope that you'll get all you deserve! Wish you good luck on your egg collection. My advice to you would be not to lose hope, but be ready for any outcome. Keep the faith, I pray for you! Your work is really great so far. I already love this forum, a lot of people have shown me their support here.

crossross

Post by crossross » Mon May 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Welcome 👋

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Mon May 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Do you want to undergo your treatment in Castleford?

UsefulMuffin

Post by UsefulMuffin » Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Hi and welcome, Julia
I am so sorry to hear your story. But you’ll get to know a lot of great people here you’ll love this forum. The community is so nice and supportive. And I’m really glad that you've decided not to give up on having a child. There are so many opportunities out there. Go for your dream but do thorough research first. Each procedure has both its pros and cons (and it’s obvious lol). Hopefully, you’ll find your way towards a happy life. Make sure to keep us posted. I'm so excited for you!. Good luck!

julia1julia2julia

Post by julia1julia2julia » Mon May 11, 2020 7:30 pm

UsefulMuffin wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 pm
Hi and welcome, Julia
I am so sorry to hear your story. But you’ll get to know a lot of great people here you’ll love this forum. The community is so nice and supportive. And I’m really glad that you've decided not to give up on having a child. There are so many opportunities out there. Go for your dream but do thorough research first. Each procedure has both its pros and cons (and it’s obvious lol). Hopefully, you’ll find your way towards a happy life. Make sure to keep us posted. I'm so excited for you!. Good luck!
Hellо! Your comment is so wonderful, thank you! I think you are a lovely woman. And this forum is full of nice people. A lot of you welcome me so warmly. I do appreciate it. Infertility is such a difficult condition to deal with, support may be one of the things that can really help and make it easier. I am going to post more because it is so nice to read your comments. You are great, guys!

teresaliamromero

Post by teresaliamromero » Mon May 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Hello Julia , Welcome It is the forum with lots of people indulged in.The people are so good and sharing Important info they have. I'm very eager to know more and more because there are lots of things to think about.

Dunna2020

Post by Dunna2020 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Wishing you good luck whichever path you choose x