The Fertility Show.......for those who were interested!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
solenicole

The Fertility Show.......for those who were interested!

Post by solenicole » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:15 pm

I've talked with my best friend and saw a few talks of Jessica Hepburn, whom I deeply admire. It's so good to find a
group of people to talk to. I also consulted with a couple of nutritionists, they didn't said anything that I didn't know,
considering that it's my 7th round with DE and my womb is toxic. But they were very kind and empathic, that was nice.
I want to discuss next steps in such a situation like adoption or surrogacy, I'm not there yet, but all that is emotionally
challenging and I feel like I need to lie down

Also I've got a free sperm stress ball😂😂

Darshine

Re: The Fertility Show.......for those who were interested!

Post by Darshine » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:49 pm

In such times a bit of empathy can make a huge positive impact on mental state, glad you liked it.
What is a sperm stress ball? can you upload a pic, I'm curious haha

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:54 pm

That's great they backed your clinic up, trey are trying everything. Thanks for the info xx

solenicole

Post by solenicole » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:01 pm

KarloMarkso wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:54 pm
That's great they backed your clinic up, trey are trying everything. Thanks for the info xx
That was really upbringing. I feel we are doing that is possible, but we can't find someone who will sell us a magic pill to cure everything xx

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Thanks for your posts, they are really interesting. Don't you mind sharing your advised dietary wise? It has always been a problem for me so I decided to exclude wheat and diary and have a low GI inflammatory diet. It's our third try with donor eggs and we do our best x good luck to you xx

solenicole

Post by solenicole » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:05 pm

gardnerthelardner wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:03 pm
Thanks for your posts, they are really interesting. Don't you mind sharing your advised dietary wise? It has always been a problem for me so I decided to exclude wheat and diary and have a low GI inflammatory diet. It's our third try with donor eggs and we do our best x good luck to you xx
Oh honey that is hard to hear, keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx Nutritionist didn't say much, but advised supplement Omega 3, vit D and folic acid. It's meant to help with donor side, and with my NK cells that aren't good. Diet wise she didn't said much cause I didn't ask, I feel that I've tried all sort of mad methods and I've lost some of my vitality

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:08 pm

solenicole wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:05 pm
gardnerthelardner wrote:
Oh honey that is hard to hear, keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx Nutritionist didn't say much, but advised supplement Omega 3, vit D and folic acid. It's meant to help with donor side, and with my NK cells that aren't good. Diet wise she didn't said much cause I didn't ask, I feel that I've tried all sort of mad methods and I've lost some of my vitality
Thanks dear, my vit D level is so low that I'm on the supplement. Yes, you are right we can even try to make this work as we can.

solenicole

Post by solenicole » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:10 pm

gardnerthelardner wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:08 pm
solenicole wrote:
gardnerthelardner wrote:
Thanks dear, my vit D level is so low that I'm on the supplement. Yes, you are right we can even try to make this work as we can.
Yes, for sure and it makes me somekind insane

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:12 pm

solenicole wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:10 pm
gardnerthelardner wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:08 pm
solenicole wrote:

Yes, for sure and it makes me somekind insane
yeah! It characterizes me so too.!! X

Romedigo

Post by Romedigo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:14 pm

You handled it with all the difficulties. Maybe you just don't notice how strong you are. I wish you all the best xx