cramps

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Bennet Max

Re: cramps

Post by Bennet Max » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi. How are you? Cramping is normal in pregnancy. Yes, you gave the right advice. Ask her to stay hydrated. If the pain gets severe, consult a doctor. Don't worry. Be positive.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi, How are you? I hope you are doing good. How is your sister feeling now? Is she better? I think this is quite normal. She should also go and consult a doctor. Little things lead towards big problems in pregnancy. May God bless her with good health. Have a nice day. Take care.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 am

Cramps are normal dear. You don't need to worry. You just have to Tell her to relax. Ask her to stay active and hydrated. Tell her to take drink lots of milk. take care. Stay Blessed. Be in good health. Lots of love.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 am

Hi there,how are you? Hope things are great at your end. I think it is too early for her to have cramps. It has only been a month since she has gotten pregnant. I think she should immediately see a doctor. I hope there's nothing serious. May God keep her safe and healthy. Take care.

evah

Post by evah » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:01 am

Cramps are completely normal , Ask her to meditate if you think that will calm her down. If she still is not satisfied, then take her to a doctor. I hope the delivery goes smoothly for her. God bless her and you. Take care.