It was tough for me

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Jenet

It was tough for me

Post by Jenet » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I am married for about six and half years now. Have TCC for the last four years. Those four years look like a whole century to me. Am so depressed and I think I might be infertile. My hubby is so supportive, and he believes there is always a solution to every problem. All my life I have just imagined my house full of kids. But now my house is so quiet and am so lonely. We decided to visit a fertility clinic. My husband was found that his sperm had no mobility. We were advised to do an embryo donation or sperm donation. We never knew that one day we would be struggling like this. We decided to go for sperm donation. We tried for the first time without success. After a while, we went back for another procedure. It was also an epic failure, leaving me so desperate. But after a third trial, we received the best news ever, I was pregnant. Am so happy for the donor and the clinic for helping me rebuild my family.

Lizzie

Re: It was tough for me

Post by Lizzie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Im so happy for you dear.See you did it.You passed that difficult time.Now you have relief. Im so proud of you.You really are inspirational.God bless.

Martha

Post by Martha » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey that's such a great news. I am really happy for you. Congratulations. This only happened because you didn't loose hope and kept on struggling. Now as you have got the good news you should take a lot of care and rest. Eat healthy and don't lift heavy weights. Best wishes and hope your pregnancy goes well and you deliver a cute baby soon. Good luck!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 am

Hello, I read all your life story.I can understand that you troubled a lot in your life.It's good that your hubby is very supportive.You are very lucky, honey.Congratulations a lot.When will be your delivery?Hope you are enjoying now.Best wishes for you.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 am

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle. It must have been a rough time for you. Congratulations on the big news. I'm happy for you. Best of luck. Take good care of yourself. Have a good day. Stay strong and blessed.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:30 am

Hello Honey How are you?You are such a strong lady.You passed all the bad time.Now you did it.We have all appreciate you.And proud of you.God bless you.

sofia

Post by sofia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey, Jenet. I'm Sofia. I hope you are okay. firstly. Im so happy for you. You did it. Hard time is now gone. Time does changes. Take care. Best of luck.

Kelly Thompson

Post by Kelly Thompson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Hello dear.im so sorry for all the struggles.But you strived. And im glad to hear things are working out.After every difficulty comes ease dear.It was meant to teach you something.God bless.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:08 am

Wow, You are so lucky.Your husband is like that.A supportive family is really a blessing.I am very happy for you.I am glad yo know that you have a patient.Be brave lady.Chill.....Everything will be good.Prayers are with you dear.Good luck.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 pm

HI girl! Hope you are doing great. I am really sorry for what you went through.I am sure it must have been hard for you. Life gives you such ups and downs in which you have to be strong and positive and fight them without fear and knowing that you will get a beautiful reward for that struggle. Congratulations on being pregnant,Good luck and take care.