It was tough for me

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Lucia

Re: It was tough for me

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:36 am

Hi Jennet! All's well that ends well! Isn't it? I am so happy for you. The journey was indeed tough but I am glad you didn't give up. I hope the pregnancy is smooth. All the best!

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Hello there. How are you now? Life doesn't treat everyone equally. People have their fair share of struggles. And struggle we do in our own ways. Im glad you didnt give up. Happy for your success. God bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi, hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this post. This will motivate. Many congratulation to you. May you soon get a healthy baby. Take very good care of yourself. This is what you need the most.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:09 pm

HI. How are you? I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations. you struggled. you didn't lose hope. this is what matter. you are an inspirational woman. thank you for sharing this with us. lots of love.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello? How, are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, I am very happy to hear from you. We must not lose our hope. God gives the fruit of patience to every person. Always try again and again. Good luck.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello dear friend.I know it gets very difficult to bear the pain of having no kids.I am extremely happy for you that you at last got what you wanted.It's an awesome feeling to be a mom .I hope everything goes well now.Eat healthy.Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 am

Hi! How are you doing? Congratulations dear. I know you must be feeling very very happy. These are very beautiful moments. Cherish them and enjoy them. Keep supporting your husband. This will make your bonding very very strong. Hoping your pregnancy goes smooth. Best of luck.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:10 pm

First of all, I congratulate you on this success. That's all you God will and your effort. You struggle so hard. I suggest you now consider your diet. Take a healthy diet. Now you are responsible for two lives. So be careful. I hope this story will encourage others. You face many difficulties. The sperm donation is a good technique. It helps so many peoples. Take care of you and your baby.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey Jenet. Hope you are fine. Tough days are over. You should have been so patient. Be happy now. Congratulations to you. Hopefully it goes all well.

Nancy Fernandes

Post by Nancy Fernandes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi Jenet. Hows life? Im sure it must be jovial for you right now. Congrats on conceiving. So happy for you dear. Take good care of yourself. Now the testing time are over, you should look after your health. Good day to you.