Weight control during pregnancy

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
FunBarb

Weight control during pregnancy

Post by FunBarb » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:30 pm

I need the ideas and the stories from own experience concerning weight control in pregnancy. Would be glad to share my own.

KasiaB

Re: Weight control during pregnancy

Post by KasiaB » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Why are you interested in this issue? Are you going to conceive? Or just to discuss this topic for some reason? As for me, I have a little to say on the subject as had not weight problems before, during, and after pregnancy. Although I know many women around who had and still have the issues. I think the weight may be controlled by most of the pregnant women. I mean who do not have pathologies or any disorder with their health. It not an absolute truth but very close to it.

FunBarb

Post by FunBarb » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Dear KasiaB! No, I am not going to conceive. At least, in the nearesr future. My reason in discussing this topic is in my friend who got pregnant. Even earlier she tended to have some extra weight but now she is afraid to gain it indecently much. I try to calm her down but she does not trust me because I am and always was slim, even in 8 years after giving a birth. So I need several testimonies about a possibility and efficient ways to control a weight in, during, and after pregnancy. Just to convince her.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:05 pm

Very Good question my friend.Well, as a matter of pregnancy, you must have a strict control over your body weight.Increasing weight means an increase in complications in pregnancy.So, try to control your body weight.Also, increase in body weight is the cause of hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.So think over it.Avoid those habits that lead to obesity.Take care.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi, good day to you! Just dont leave yourself. Work out, eat healthy. Controlling weight is an act of balance b/w exercise and diet. Drink lots of juice and water. Take liquids basically. Dont exhaust yourself but try to sweat! hope this helps Good luck

SarahWilliams

Post by SarahWilliams » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:53 pm

I read the conversation. I would recommend you to calm down your friend first. Pregnancy does lead to ups and downs in weight. A good diet and a healthy mind really help in bringing body to normal. This also includes the weight loss. Be her constant support. Have a good day.

Carrie

Post by Carrie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Hello year.How are you?Hope you are good.Good to know you realize importance of weight loss. Im sure you will be able to achieve this target.Be motivated as you are.You will get there.God bless.

flora

Post by flora » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:57 am

Hey. What's up? Please share! Will be glad to hear that. Actually, we need to have a balanced diet. This will keep us fit. I hope that this will help. Take care!

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

There is specific work required here. Just eat as much as you desire. Don't overdo it. There is this myth that says that during pregnancy a woman must eat for two people. That is insane. Just avoid the fatty foods that you normally avoid. Try doing your normal exercise. Trust me you won't gain excess weight.

Blueberry

Post by Blueberry » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 pm

HEY. How are you? Yes its an important topic to be considered! I believe you should take healthy! No junk! Then do some workout and moreover take more fruits and vegetables. Lots of fats is not good.