Daughter!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
julie hunter

Re: Daughter!

Post by julie hunter » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:53 pm

my dear, Have you talk to your daughter. She tells you about the problem or not? If yes kindly share with us. I am not able to understand this situation. All the best. Just try to talk to her. God bless you.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:34 am

Hello Carla. I hope you are well. I don't think you should worry this much. Your daughter is entering teenage. Now it is natural for her to be cranky. She will get better with time. However, it will take her a while. Give her some time.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:09 am

Hello, dear. How are you?. I hope you are fine. I am so sad to know about your daughter behavior. I know that hurts you a lot. I suggest you show your sympathy and love for her. Try to keep her happy by fulfilling her desires. I hope after that she start loving you. There is a solution to every problem. Have a nice day.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 am

Hi there Carla, how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Your daughter is entering teenage. So it is very natural for her to behave this way. Just stay with her. Keep talking to her. Don't force her into doing anything. Don't instruct her too much. This phase of her will pass soon. Lots oe love to you. Take care.

ClaireWesely

Post by ClaireWesely » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:53 am

Oh dear.Dont you worry.She will get over this phase.My children act like that too sometimes.All they need is love.And compassion.They will be okay then.

alistina

Post by alistina » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:02 am

Hello dear, How are you?I am here again to learn about your matter.Is this solved?Whats your daughter reaction?And also what her behaviour with you.I hope everything is fine.Good luck.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:48 pm

How are you? You must not show anger to her. Tell her it hurts you. She will understand. Be patient. Kids do this. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello Carla. How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. This is something very normal. Kids tend to be the same way. Maybe she is having mood swings. Top good fortune along with destiny. Have a nice day. Take care.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Hey! Don't take too much stress. She will be fine. I think you should need to talk to her. having a light conversation with your daughter would resolve this problem. Take care . Stay blessed.