Feeling

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Brenna

Re: Feeling

Post by Brenna » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:22 am

Hey how are you? I'm good too. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well. You sound upset. I completely understand your point though. I've been there too. I think sometimes people forget that others have a heart too. They are humans too. And they can get hurt too. Sigh. Hope you feel better soon.

ClaireWesely

Post by ClaireWesely » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Hello there.You are right.Such behavior is unacceptable.We shouldnt tolerate such people in our society.We should debunk such folks.And encourage others to look after each other rather than bringing them down.

Callie

Post by Callie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 am

I am great. How are you? Well, you are right. This society is getting heartless. We don't feel for others. We should be kind to each other. Address each other in terms of honour. I hope this is clear.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:20 am

Hey Hishy. How are you? Please be calm and relax. I am so sorry you felt bad from people. I would suggest you ignore people. People these days have become so heartless. They do not care what do you go through. They are just mean and selfish. Spend time with your friends. Take care.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:14 pm

I feel the same. These people just dont let us live. We must learn to ignore them. These people interfere into our lives. Just be happy and positive. Everything is going to be good. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey, Honey. You are right. I agree with you. We live in such a cruel society. We should not hurt anyone with our acts. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care. Goodnight.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi! I am Good. How are you? Yes you are right. But we should try to avoid negative people. Ignore negative comments and negativity from your life. It will make your life easy. Have a good day. Take care.