Feeling

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Hishys

Feeling

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey. How are you? I feel this society has no heart. They think that what they do is right! Taunting people, hurting their feelings, making them feel inferior is said as a right thing. Actually it is encouraged. But why? Each and everyone has a heart. What reward do they get on hurting others.

rosetta

Re: Feeling

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 am

Hey honey. You are right. We don't feel for others. We cannot understand each other fully. This is all wrong. Yes, everyone has a heart. Actually, there are many stone hearted people in this world. That's why they don't feel for others.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 am

that is so true there are many people who spread negativity and always degrade you and make fun of you. the best thing is stay away from those people because those people who give negative Vibes and spread negativity are not good. try to make a friend circle were all are very nice and caring think positively and spread positivity. in this way you also think optimistically and your mind stays healthy.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

hi, how are you dear?Many people are here only for spread negativity.In fact, they don't know their words are heart others badly.The best thing is to do with them is don't bother them.Ignore them and their stupidity.Spend time with your friends and live happily.God bless you, dear.

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:00 am

Hey. You are right. Everyone has feelings. Everyone has a heart. Everyone is equal. We all are of same level. I think we shall be united. I wish we all understand each other's pain.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:57 pm

There are many people who spread negativity and always degrade you and make fun of you. the best thing is stay away from those people because those people who give negative Vibes and spread negativity are not good. try to make a friend circle were all are very nice and caring think positively and spread positivity. in this way you also think optimistically and your mind stays healthy.

Carla

Post by Carla » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 am

People are jealous from each other. They try to hurt each other's feelings. This is totally wrong. They discourage each other. Well, this is not justified. We shall help each other. We shall understand each other's feelings. Take care!

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Hey honey. You are right. We don't feel for others. We cannot understand each other fully. This is all wrong. Yes, everyone has a heart. Actually, there are many stone hearted people in this world. That's why they don't feel for others.

carol

Post by carol » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:12 pm

i am feeling exited because after 10 days having my cousin sister wedding so we will enjoy allot in that wedding

lulia

Post by lulia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:54 am

Hello. A very important topic discussed. We all need to be aware of this. Stop making fun of others! Stop discouraging each other. We should encourage each other! Today, we all have become selfish. This is really mean.