Bad

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
carline

Re: Bad

Post by carline » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:54 pm

Oh im sorry about this.This can take a toll on the kids.I guess you could visit them.Ask them if everything is alright.Theres no harm in showing concern.I hope things get better for them.

Coby Rae

Post by Coby Rae » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello Hishys. How are you doing? It is very bad to fight with others and don't care about other peoples especially, kids. It is a fact that, kids will observe their parents. They try to copy their parents. Your neighbours should think about them and avoid. Do they cant do this? I think you should talk to them and said they don't fight.
Take care of you. Bye

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:26 pm

Hey there. How are you? Your concern is very valid. Bad people have a negative impact on children. You should try to talk to them. Or you can change your place. Never compromise for your children. Stay blessed.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 am

I know the fight is the issue in most of the houses. It's time to compromise on things. I say a wife or a husband should compromise. So that to avoid fighting. Fighting is not a good thing. It has a bad effect on our children. They start thinking negative. I suggest you change your house. It would be better for you. Take care of you and your children.

Rachels

Post by Rachels » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Miserable people! I believe you must talk to them. Dont let this continue. This will hurt your kids so much. Take a fast action now! You guys must take care about it. I hope they understand.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi to you Hishys. I hope everything is well. This is such sad thing i have read today.It just made my heart sad.Please make them stop .Try to figure out why they fight. They should understand that they also have kids. This will be leaving a bad impact on them. The kids in such family are usually disturbed. Good luck with everything.

Jennifer kane

Post by Jennifer kane » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey there, how are you? Hope you are doing well. That is really bad honey. They don't care about their kids future. Fighting is not a good habit. People should live happily in their lives. I wonder what their kids must be thinking about them. May God be with kids.

Susaina

Post by Susaina » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:04 pm

How are you? They will have to understand. Kids really need good environment. Parents have to care for their kids. Its very important for them to consider this. I hope everything gets okay. Have a nice day.

Queen bradon

Post by Queen bradon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Have a calmed down conversation with them. They will understand. This atmosphere is unpleasant. Dont their kids say anything. You should try solving their problem. You should not let this affect your kids or family. I hope everything gets alright.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi. How are you? Many people behave so illiterate. They do not take moral values seriously. You should talk to them. Make them understand. Or you should change your locality. Don't worry.