Do couple support matters?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Jab

Do couple support matters?

Post by Jab » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:01 am

It has been a great day yesterday after receiving an email from my friend Luciana. She has been TTC for 7 years without success. Clomid didn’t work either. Good diet and exercise only made her a figure-fulwoman. The husband was very supportive and it was him who proposed they go for fertility check. I am happy they have been booked in a clinic for the checkup. Supportive couples succeed in challenges better than those pointing fingers. Do you know of a couple that supported each other all along infertility journey? Congratulate them for the far they are.

Slimey

Re: Do couple support matters?

Post by Slimey » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm

My sister and her husband are an example. They supported each other and have 2 children now.

Krista

Post by Krista » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I totally agree with you. You really need a supportive partner in such circumstances. I know a lot of ladies whose husbands left them after few years of not having a child. Hence, it is indeed a blessing to find such good husband. My own husband has been my pillar of strength in this regard. I advise all couples to be supportive of each other. Stay blessed.

Meghan

Post by Meghan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Hello, how are you? I am glad you have such a loving and caring husband. In this era it is blessing to find such a person. A person who supports you. A lot of men usually give up in such situations. I am so happy for you. I hope he stays the same with you. Much love.

Lily09

Post by Lily09 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 am

Hello, Jab. My husband was supporting me during the whole ttc period. It is really hard to go through this situation without support. I really appreciate him for his help. He did everything possible to find the best doctors and the best clinic. Now we are going through surrogacy and he is still supporting me. We visit our surrogate together. Also, we spend a lot of time as a couple. We understand that we will have no free time after the baby birth. That’s why we are trying to spend more time having fun together. He works a lot but he is trying to come home earlier. I believe that most husbands should be as supportive as mine is. Every woman needs help and support. I’m sure my husband will be a great father. I’m really lucky, I guess.

Aarki

Post by Aarki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Yes, I have witness couple who come to a long journey together. The most common examples we all see is our grandparents and parents. A good partner is all you need for a good life. My best friend who couldn't conceive due to uterus issues has got married to her boyfriend recently who knew everything. Everyone who gets married should accept the other as they are and things turn out beautiful. May everyone who marries understands this.

Sandra

Post by Sandra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Couple support really matters. Infertility journey is the hardest one for a couple. Women need support and not every man is ready to do it. I’m very lucky to have such a great husband. He did everything possible to help us become parents. He consulted all the doctors with me. Unfortunately, I am not strong enough to do everything on my own. I am very glad that my husband supported our family and me. To say truth, I was afraid that he would break up with me. The news about my infertility really shocked us. But now I know that he loves me even more than I could imagine. This is very important for me. He is a great husband and perfect father.
Every marriage couple should support each other. This is the only way to save the family. Good luck to everyone.

Lucy123

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Hey, dear, I am so happy that her husband is so supportive, Some husbands do not support their wifes in this and certainly end up with divorce, One of my friends had the same issue but now she has 2 baby boys.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Jab wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:01 am
It has been a great day yesterday after receiving an email from my friend Luciana. She has been TTC for 7 years without success. Clomid didn’t work either. Good diet and exercise only made her a figure-fulwoman. The husband was very supportive and it was him who proposed they go for fertility check. I am happy they have been booked in a clinic for the checkup. Supportive couples succeed in challenges better than those pointing fingers. Do you know of a couple that supported each other all along infertility journey? Congratulate them for the far they are.
Hello there deary! How are you doing today? I hope that everything is fine. I also wish you had a fantastic day. Hope that the rest of the weekend will be just like that for you. I am glad for your friend too... They have taken the first step towards success. It will be hard for them from now on but things will get better. That's how it worked with all of us. We went through some hard shit but we prevailed. Thinking good things makes good things happen. Tell this to your friedn Luciana. May god bless you both. Also yes the clinic will help them! That's what those clinics are for at the end of the day....

Nancy

Post by Nancy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 am

I guess support of your partner matters the most. Afterall he will be you are going to have a child with. His mind should be prepared for all the responsibilities that are going to fall on him after the birth, therefore, it is compulsory to have a supportive husband. I am glad that your friend is conceiving finally after a struggle of 7 years. I know a woman who has become a mommy after 10years of marriage although his family asked him to remarry he refused and stayed with her wife. The kid of this couple is 3 years old now. it takes time but worth waiting for.