Do couple support matters?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Ashley Leroy

Re: Do couple support matters?

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello to you dear Jab.I hope everything is well. our lives may be different, But as whole we are same.we need each other because we have a similar bond. We need each other to get through all the high's and low's that life hands out to us all. We shall encourage each other.You guys should support each other.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:01 am

No doubt supportive couples can fail any challenge. The husband must be supporting.Things will eventually be better with time.I am happy that your husband is supporting.God bless you.Good luck.

Queen bradon

Post by Queen bradon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 pm

How are you? Its very important for couples to support each other. We live for each other and its important to hold hands. Those who stay together always get happiness together. Thanks for choosing this to talk about. Be happy and healthy. Take care.

Jason David

Post by Jason David » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Hey buddy, how're you? You're actually right at point. In every marriage both the people should be supportive to each other. If they're not then it's hard to continue their marriage. I've seen many marriages being broken because of this issue. If both are supportive then the life becomes easy. It was nice responding you. Take care of yourself and stay happy

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi. How are you? You have shared such a wonderful news. Supportive couples always succeed. They make a wonderful family. It reflects their bonding. Such stories always inspires people. Lots of love.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 am

Hope you are doing good.. I agree with you. A lot of men give up in such situations. Partner support matters alot. They both are like a wheel. The life will stop if wheel doest not work. .Its a blessing to find such a person. My sister's husband has been such a support for her.

Lily44

Post by Lily44 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi Jab. Congrats to your friend. It is a blessing when couples are supportive. It can be any partner. Not necessarily the man. The woman should also be supportive in the other case. I hope it works for her.

sila

Post by sila » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi! My name is sila. Yes absolutely. Couple support does matter. It is like the root of relationship. You are lucky if you have a supportive partner. Most of the men usually give up in these type of situation. Take care.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Jab,how are you? Hope things are well at your end. You are absolutely right. Couples support does matter. Supportive couples are successful. With each others support, we can get through all the ups and downs of life. Thanks for chosing such a topic. Take care. Have a great day.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:31 am

She must be lucky to have such a good supportive husband. I wish her good luck for the future infertility . Supportive family means so much. It's been seven years she is struggling. Still with so much of support. She must be thankful for all this. Hoping things start to work for her.