Let down..

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Tashia
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 6:22 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by Tashia » Fri May 29, 2020 10:01 pm

E31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:00 pm
RitaClie wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 pm
E31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:56 pm


I realize that it’s so great that such women as we are can find and can have such a place where we can meet and support each other! I guess you also have the same situation when close people and friends just can’t understand you even wanting so much to do it. People only know the word “miscarriage” and it’s meaning. But that’s all! They even can’t imagine what the miscarriage is! Of course, I’ll not wish no one to go through it to understand.
I know exactly what you're talking about... Hard times will always reveal good friends.
Ye, and unfortunately you can find that you are alone. Sometimes such situations show who is who. And there even can be such cases that you lost your friends due to the misunderstanding.
I have never had a miscarriage. And I don't know how it feels. I am one of those women here who can't get pregnant without help and I only had chemical pregnancies. I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to overcome this destroying experience.
Your stories are so heartbreaking.. Maybe you ladies do not expect it, but I can feel how strong you are and you do inspire me. I am proud to be part of this community because of you xx

E31
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by E31 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:03 pm

Tashia wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:01 pm
E31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:00 pm
RitaClie wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 pm


I know exactly what you're talking about... Hard times will always reveal good friends.
Ye, and unfortunately you can find that you are alone. Sometimes such situations show who is who. And there even can be such cases that you lost your friends due to the misunderstanding.
I have never had a miscarriage. And I don't know how it feels. I am one of those women here who can't get pregnant without help and I only had chemical pregnancies. I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to overcome this destroying experience.
Your stories are so heartbreaking.. Maybe you ladies do not expect it, but I can feel how strong you are and you do inspire me. I am proud to be part of this community because of you xx
You are right but it will be better to say that we are all strong here. And our strength is also in the fact that we can share our pain and support each other at the same time. Before visiting this forum, I even couldn’t imagine there is such a place where I will be able to feel so comfortable and confident. I even have a feeling that we know each other for many years in a row despite the fact that we even haven’t seen each other before! 😊

yemeni8victorine
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by yemeni8victorine » Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm

The best thing about hard times is that you get to see everyone's true colors. I've been there myself and I lost some friends too... But this forum brought so many good people into my life! I'm sure you'll find supportive and caring people here!

E31
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by E31 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:06 pm

yemeni8victorine wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm
The best thing about hard times is that you get to see everyone's true colors. I've been there myself and I lost some friends too... But this forum brought so many good people into my life! I'm sure you'll find supportive and caring people here!
Yes, I have big support here! It’s absolutely truthful fact! In addition, my lovely husband also helps me so much and also some friends. Not all of my friends understood my condition and situation. Anyway, there were some close people who were able to be in my shoes.

Romedigo
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:14 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by Romedigo » Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 pm

I feel bad that your friend is not near now. IVF is a psychologically hard experience and it’s good to have great friends besides. At the time I met my spouse, I had a friend that was not the actual one. I used to write to her twice a week and she always told me that soon she will visit me. But she never did. Also, she said to her mom (who is a close friend to my mother) that I just push her away and all I talk about is my partner. It was not true at all. That time, my husband, 2 other friends of mine, and that “friend” with her spouse decided to go out for dinner. Last-minute she said that she will not go. That was the last time I heard something from her. I can’t understand why, but now I feel totally okay about it. It was a good exam for our friendship. There is a good idea to have a chat with your consultant. You will be safe with him till it won’t be the right time to speak with someone else.

E31
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by E31 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Romedigo wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 pm
I feel bad that your friend is not near now. IVF is a psychologically hard experience and it’s good to have great friends besides. At the time I met my spouse, I had a friend that was not the actual one. I used to write to her twice a week and she always told me that soon she will visit me. But she never did. Also, she said to her mom (who is a close friend to my mother) that I just push her away and all I talk about is my partner. It was not true at all. That time, my husband, 2 other friends of mine, and that “friend” with her spouse decided to go out for dinner. Last-minute she said that she will not go. That was the last time I heard something from her. I can’t understand why, but now I feel totally okay about it. It was a good exam for our friendship. There is a good idea to have a chat with your consultant. You will be safe with him till it won’t be the right time to speak with someone else.
I know it firsthand how it is to lose your friends with whom you thought before you will be forever in any situation.
Maybe your friend is envious a little. It can be so… But it’s only my own suppositions, you understand it. I am just talking want can be, whichever is less.

Romedigo
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:14 pm

Re: Let down..

Post by Romedigo » Fri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm

E31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:09 pm
Romedigo wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 pm
I feel bad that your friend is not near now. IVF is a psychologically hard experience and it’s good to have great friends besides. At the time I met my spouse, I had a friend that was not the actual one. I used to write to her twice a week and she always told me that soon she will visit me. But she never did. Also, she said to her mom (who is a close friend to my mother) that I just push her away and all I talk about is my partner. It was not true at all. That time, my husband, 2 other friends of mine, and that “friend” with her spouse decided to go out for dinner. Last-minute she said that she will not go. That was the last time I heard something from her. I can’t understand why, but now I feel totally okay about it. It was a good exam for our friendship. There is a good idea to have a chat with your consultant. You will be safe with him till it won’t be the right time to speak with someone else.
I know it firsthand how it is to lose your friends with whom you thought before you will be forever in any situation.
Maybe your friend is envious a little. It can be so… But it’s only my own suppositions, you understand it. I am just talking want can be, whichever is less.
I do totally agree. I would have done everything for her. Tell us what they will say. Don’t try to make a fast decision. Please, don’t also forget that we are here. The process is not very easy, we know it too. It may even change lives. It changed my career anyhow😊

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests