Can surrogacy help after unsuccessful IVF?

Irene

Re: Can surrogacy help after unsuccessful IVF?

Post by Irene » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 pm

Congrats on finding a surrogate. You must feel contended. Half of your work is done. Now you need to care for the surrogate. It's good she has had natural birth before. This way she will not be unknown to the things that will happen in future. It is more difficult to handle inexperienced people.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Hi dear. I hope you are doing good. Infertility is not by choice. But still you can't sit back with that right. I am glad you have at least given a thought about thinking surrogacy. Yes surrogacy is the safest and the best option after failed IVF. But you got to do a detailed research about the clinic from where you are thinking of surrogacy. I hope you have a beaming future with your kids. Do take care. Don't be nervous or confused.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:53 am

Lucy wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Hi. Thank God I have two amazing kids, which were born in a natural way. But my sister wasn't that successful. After 5 years ttc she and her husband decided to go for the surrogacy. You know, they also tried a lot of treatments, including IVF. Unfortunately, nothing helped them. I was spending a lot of time with her during the surrogacy process. We have chosen the medical center and I helped her with the examinations. It wasn't that hard, by the way. She is absolutely happy now. I'm sure she doesn't regret. Her twin boys were born absolutely healthy. I know that a lot of women are afraid of using the surrogacy, so they shouldn't be. As for me, it doesn't matter who gave birth to your baby. If you really want to be a mom, so do everything possible to make this dream come true.
Hi dear, I hope you and your sister both are doing well? How are your kids doing? Infertility is not by choice, congratulations to you for having kids in the natural process, but surrogacy is a life saviour for many infertile parents. I am glad to hear that you were by the side of your sister during her hard times. A good research work is always required for surrogacy so that you do not get cheated by their fake words. And yes you are right, one should not care about who gave birth to the child, at the end of the day its your baby.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:56 am

susan collin wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm
Hey there. How are you? I am very sorry for what you went through. One should never stop dreaming. You should go for surrogacy. It is a good option. Many people have been blessed by it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Lots of love. More power to you. Stay blessed.
Absolutely right. One should not stop dreaming regarding future family planning. Surrogacy is always a safe option for an infertile parent, and of course surrogacy can help after failed IVF, research stated that the chances of getting pregnant in IVF process are a bit less, nevertheless one can always go for as surrogacy.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Of course, surrogacy is the best thing that can ever take place for infertile parents. I would suggest you go for surrogacy rather than losing hope on IVF or IUI. These processes are not always successful and you know that.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:34 pm

martina wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply, thanks for your kind regards. I am very pleased to hear positive words from strangers. Yes, we also hope that our second IVF will be successful. I guess we can try IVF for the third time, if the second IVF is unsuccessful. But I'm not sure I can try IVF for the fourth time, it's very hard. I think this will have many negative consequences for my body. I would really like to hear stories from those people who had 3-4 unsuccessful IVF attempts. How did you survive it? What feelings did you have? How could you overcome this?
Well you can have a surrogacy but there's only one rule for it no matter where in the world you decide to do the surrogacy procedure... you need to proof clinically that you cannot conceive or might have a fatal consequence if you're allowed to go full-term gestation. However, I hope you've had success by now and no longer need the consolations to deal with infertility.