Awful surrogacy in Ukraine

ricky2

Awful surrogacy in Ukraine

Post by ricky2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:47 pm

My wife and I had surrogacy through VittoriaVita agency last year. Everything was pretty messy from the very beginning but we decided to proceed. We opted for gestational surrogacy, that means my wife’s egg and my semen should be used for creating an embryo. The wife had ovarian stimulation and as a result, produced 4 eggs. We got only one 5 day embryo which was transferred to a surrogate. Hopefully, she got pregnant but lost our baby at 6 weeks. What happened next... is sort of hard to explain. My wife wasn’t well at all and definitely had signs of something she didn’t have before. She had swollen lymph nodes and seemed something went wrong with the breast. We decided to do a checkup, so booked appointment to see a doctor. After all medical examinations, we got news that they found a lump in the breast and soon my wife was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer. Of course, she mentioned she had IVF for surrogacy and the doctor asked if she had provided breast ultrasound results before stimulation. Of course, she didn’t do this. She’s never had a breast ultrasound before and no one asked her for it prior to IVF. Her current condition shows that she has already had cancer when she was stimulated! Now she’s having an extremely expensive treatment. Doctors are fighting for her life! I’m going to sue the agency along with the clinic that is responsible for not being able to check if there are any risks for their client’s health before stimulation!! They haven't done any tests except for an ultrasound! I’LL SUE VITTORIAVITA SURROGACY AGENCY FOR EVERYTHING THEY’VE DONE TO MY WIFE! They’ll be brought to justice and pay for everything! If anyone else has issues with this company, please feel free to contact me and we’ll do this together! My email is hamilldick707@gmail.com

trying_2b_amom

Re: Awful surrogacy in Ukraine

Post by trying_2b_amom » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 pm

My goodness, this is heartbreaking! I'm so sorry for what happened to your wife and do hope she will get better. Cancer is always a tragedy you can't prevent but to make it develop faster is the worst one can do. I'm trying to understand how you feel a poor thing. This must be painful and takes lots of efforts to stay sane. She needs you like no other now. Try to stay with her as much as you can, she will appreciate this. Show her that you believe in a positive outcome, that you're not scared and she also won't be afraid of anything when you're with her.
regarding the agency, I believe you can sue them, as they're responsible for not being able to provide her with a proper medical examination before stimulation. Best of luck!

jeenia saha

Re: Awful surrogacy in Ukraine

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:01 am

ricky2 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:47 pm
My wife and I had surrogacy through VittoriaVita agency last year. Everything was pretty messy from the very beginning but we decided to proceed. We opted for gestational surrogacy, that means my wife’s egg and my semen should be used for creating an embryo. The wife had ovarian stimulation and as a result, produced 4 eggs. We got only one 5 day embryo which was transferred to a surrogate. Hopefully, she got pregnant but lost our baby at 6 weeks. What happened next... is sort of hard to explain. My wife wasn’t well at all and definitely had signs of something she didn’t have before. She had swollen lymph nodes and seemed something went wrong with the breast. We decided to do a checkup, so booked appointment to see a doctor. After all medical examinations, we got news that they found a lump in the breast and soon my wife was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer. Of course, she mentioned she had IVF for surrogacy and the doctor asked if she had provided breast ultrasound results before stimulation. Of course, she didn’t do this. She’s never had a breast ultrasound before and no one asked her for it prior to IVF. Her current condition shows that she has already had cancer when she was stimulated! Now she’s having an extremely expensive treatment. Doctors are fighting for her life! I’m going to sue the agency along with the clinic that is responsible for not being able to check if there are any risks for their client’s health before stimulation!! They haven't done any tests except for an ultrasound! I’LL SUE VITTORIAVITA SURROGACY AGENCY FOR EVERYTHING THEY’VE DONE TO MY WIFE! They’ll be brought to justice and pay for everything! If anyone else has issues with this company, please feel free to contact me and we’ll do this together! My email is hamilldick707@gmail.com
It is such a painful path you are going through. Your wife will always be in our prayers. The clinics nowadays just for the sake of money give fake promises to the clients. When in the beginning you understood something went wrong why did you all proceed? You should have stopped the process there itself. Please take care of your wife and take legal actions against the clinic. Else you never know tomorrow maybe someone else will be a victim.