It's a girl!!!

Cassi

It's a girl!!!

Post by Cassi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi hi hi!
I'm here to share this fab news! My surrogate is pregnant with a girl!! I've just received an email with ultrasound scan report.
OMG I am over excited and can't stop crying of happiness! I just want to call my husband and tell him this news but I hate bringing good news via phone. I'll try to not lose my mind till he's back. Lol never thought I would be that happy! I want to go to Ukraine for the next scan, isn't it a good idea?

Adrianana

Re: It's a girl!!!

Post by Adrianana » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Congratulations on having a baby girl! How is your surrogate doing?
Does scan report include a photo/video of your babe? How far along is she now? When is the due date?
I think going there for a scan is a good idea, why not? Have you met your surrogate before?

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:31 am

Hi dear, congratulations on your success of baby girl. Its good to hear everything is working fine. How is your surrogate doing? Take good care of her, please. It takes a lot of pain to carry others child for 9 months. She may also have many emotions attached. I am happy that you got through a good clinic. A baby girl is a blessing. Keep posting.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:14 am

Hi, it is such a good thing to hear my love. Congratulations for the lovely gift by god. You should thank god for such a success. Baby girl is a precious gift. Did you see the image? I guess you had goosebumps when you saw it? Take care ok. Keep posting.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 am

StephB wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:14 am
Hi, it is such a good thing to hear my love. Congratulations for the lovely gift by god. You should thank god for such a success. Baby girl is a precious gift. Did you see the image? I guess you had goosebumps when you saw it? Take care ok. Keep posting.
Rightly said. The girl is the most precious gift by God. Please handle it with care. I hope you and your family is doing good. How is your surrogate doing now? Please do all the responsibilities that you have towards your surrogate. I feel very happy for your success.

KattyH

Post by KattyH » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:02 am

jeenia saha wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:31 am
Hi dear, congratulations on your success of baby girl. Its good to hear everything is working fine. How is your surrogate doing? Take good care of her, please. It takes a lot of pain to carry others child for 9 months. She may also have many emotions attached. I am happy that you got through a good clinic. A baby girl is a blessing. Keep posting.
Absolutely right Jeenia, the surrogate is human and not a slave. she carries the baby for 9 months just for the sake of a few pence. One of the best moment in one women's life.. nowadays surrogacy is common. Congratulation for having a baby.. may god bless you and your little bundle of joy with his choicest blessings.