HCG levels

next_mom_ever

HCG levels

Post by next_mom_ever » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi all,
recently I had my first donor egg IVF. I did a mistake and tested earlier with a cheapie and of course, it was negative. I knew it was wrong, but I was so down. My beta had to be a few days later, however, I was afraid to get one more negative and tried not to think of it. My hubby's support made me stronger and prepared me for whatever test can show. And you know what? I've got my positive and couldn't believe it was for real! Later I had a blood test and my HCG was 1278! Does this mean I can have twins?? 2 children is just perfect I always believed this. What was your HCG level when you were pregnant?

jeenia saha

Re: HCG levels

Post by jeenia saha » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:53 am

Hi dear. I hope you are doing good. Firstly congratulations for your parenting. Yes your anxiety is of course normal,but too much of stress is also not good. I know if possible you will do your HCG test now and then,which will create more tension and can effect the baby. you cannot assume twins by HCG levels, on your own. To get the result of twins or solo you must do a USG. Then by the result your consulting doctor will clear all the doubts.