Sweet

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
jeenia saha

Re: Sweet

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:21 am

Hi BlueTiger2, feels good to see even in such tight schedule you took out time to ask about your pals. Office to and fro is making every individual a workaholic. One has no time for their parents and friends. Yes of course one needs a break.
Good to hear about your Netflix invitation, would love to get one.

Gia9

Re: Sweet

Post by Gia9 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:05 pm

jeenia saha wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:21 am
Hi BlueTiger2, feels good to see even in such tight schedule you took out time to ask about your pals. Office to and fro is making every individual a workaholic. One has no time for their parents and friends. Yes of course one needs a break.
Good to hear about your Netflix invitation, would love to get one.
Oh, you're right, with all the gadgets and the hectic schedule people are losing the human touch with others. I think it's really nice of bluetiger to try and be an exception... or even just to try to prioritise conversation over Netflix. I initially joined this forum to rant about my failures with TTC, the hurdles of the fertility road blah blah blah. That part isn't solved but the forum has eventually been much more than just a virtual escape. I bet you, the women around are so supportive and fill you up with optimism that you'll see the silver lining of even in the darkest wildest storm.