Do you guys know this website ?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
BulbulAnak

Do you guys know this website ?

Post by BulbulAnak » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 am

Hi you guys, I'm just wondering if any of you have heard about thus site: https://bit.ly/2LwMuzO I've seen 3 different messages from 3 different people today on Facebook, claiming that they are making thousands of dollars each month by filling surveys I know there are always these ads about filling out surveys and I've never thought about doing that because I thought that it's a scam This is why I opend this thread.. I wanna know if any one have ever made any money with these surveys ?

jessica zac

Re: Do you guys know this website ?

Post by jessica zac » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi. How are you? I came across this website for the first time. I will search about it. Right now, I am having no clue of it. will share it with you. lots of love. Stay blessed.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:49 am

Hello there. How are you. This is the first time I have seen this. Can't say much about its authenticity. Let me try its first. Mostly they are scams though. Stay blessed.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:53 am

No dear. Never heard of of it. As some times these are scams too. But will look into it. How did you find out about it? And is it worth trying . I mean so many websites involve these work and they just pay peanuts . The amount of time consume is much more .

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:51 am

Hey there. How are you doing?. I came across this website for the first time. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. Can't say much about its authenticity. I am having no clue. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi! How are you? Right know I don't have any idea. But I will search for it. Will let you know about this website. Take care. Have a good day. Regards.