Leg pain

Lenora

Re: Leg pain

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Hey. How are you? I hope you are doing great. Oh dear, this is sad. I am sorry to know about your pain. Losing weight is not easy. You should have a healthy diet. Drink green tea. Avoid junk foods. I hope it will help you in reducing weight. Best of luck. Take care.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:06 pm

How are you? I hope you are better. Please loose weight! You need to do it now otherwise it will get late. Work harder and avoid any sort of junk. Donot have oily stuff or any extra food. All the best.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi dear. How do you feel now? What about your leg pain now? If you can't walk or exercise focus on your diet. Eat vegetables, salad, and yogurt. Use green tea as it melts all the fat. I hope you may achieve your target. Best of luck.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi Selena. Hope you are doing better now. You should consult a good nutritionist. It is necessary that you follow a proper diet plan. if you stick to it, it will make a lot of difference. I really hope your leg pain reduces. Good luck!

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:36 am

Oh so sad. My mom's sister has the same problem. she is so worried. Nowadays she is taking NSAIDs to control leg pain. You should also consult a good doctor. Also, try to control your weight. When you will be able to control weight, you will not face it anymore. Good luck, honey.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Try finding the right diet plan. I have heard that having bananas and milk all day also helps a lot. You can google it if you want. Get an effective diet plan. Then, start dieting. It will help reduce your weight in no time. Good luck.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:37 am

Oh Selena, that's bad dear. Hope the pain has alleviated now. Excess weight does have an impact on knees for sure. You surely need to lose weight,otherwise the conditiom might worsen. Start dieting first. It will take time but once you shed a few kgs,you can start walking. All the best to you. Take care of yourself.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi selena how are you? Why dont you try swift walking. Like leisure walking. Also take lots of fluids. Cut down your food portions. Reduce them to half. This way you wont have exercise a lot. Good luck!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello Selena. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Do not stress out yourself. Cut down all extra calories. Try a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I hope this will all help you. Take care of yourself. May God Ease all the problems on your way.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Oh then you must loose weight! Take care of yourself. Please honey dont force your muscles. Start drinking black coffee. Eat healthy stuff like fruits. You will loose weight! Just dont loose hope. Take care.