Pregnancy skin issues.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Shane P.

Re: Pregnancy skin issues.

Post by Shane P. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am

Congratulations dear. It's so good to hear you are pregnant. However skin breakouts is part of pregnancy. Some may face less and some can face too much. It all depends on individual. Some face extreme redness and itchy skin..

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. Skin issues during pregnancy are normal. It is because of hormonal change. Some people use lemon juice for skin washing during these days. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you. Good luck.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey! How are you now? My day was Good.. That's pretty normal in pregnancy. I think that's because of hormonal changes. Dont take the stress. Just relax.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:27 pm

Anna Pompeo wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 am
Hello people! How is your day going? I wanted to talk about the pregnancy skin issue. I'm breaking out bad! IDK what is really the cause. I am 6w 4 today. What can I use to wash my face? Been using dove or Irish spring soap. Have a good day.
Pregnancy can make a scope of skin conditions create. Hyperpigmentation alludes to dim spots or fixes on the skin. Pregnancy can realize numerous unusual side effects, and your skin isn't immune to the hormone changes you're encountering.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:28 pm

Kyliee wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:28 pm
Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. Skin issues during pregnancy are normal. It is because of hormonal change. Some people use lemon juice for skin washing during these days. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you. Good luck.
PUPPP typically starts on the mid-region and spreads to different limits inside a couple of days. The rash shows up as little, pink pimple-like spots that show up in the stretch. They intently look like hives.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Kyliee wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 am
Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. Changes in the skin are common during pregnancy. This may be due to the changing in the harmons. You should consult with a doctor as well. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.
Mellow tingling is normal in pregnancy due to the expanded blood supply to the skin. Mild tingling is generally nothing to stress over, however in the event that the tingling winds up extreme it tends to be an indication of a genuine liver condition called obstetric cholestasis.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

carline wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:02 pm
Hello sweetie.How is the pregnancy going?Hope the baby is healthy.Breakouts are common for women in this phase.You are hormonal.And that is pretty natural.Just stay well hydrated.
One of the hazard factors for the improvement of PUPPP is quick, excess weight gain or various growth pregnancy, for example, twins.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Charlotte braxton wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:55 pm
Hey dear, how are you? I'm sorry I don't know much about it. I wish I could help you. Still, I hope the replies here have helped you. So, I hope your skin has got better now. My wishes are with you. Take care! Stay happy honey!
Irritated rashes are basic during pregnancy. PUPPPs, pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is the most well-known pregnancy rash. These bothersome, red patches spring up around stretch imprints – ordinarily close to the finish of pregnancy when your tummy is extended the most – and can spread to the arms, legs, and bum.